Shooting an advertisement?!

[a/n: The video is the CM/CF that you got starred in 10 years ago.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izumi, good morning." Your father greeted as he saw you walking towards the dining room. "Ohayou." You greeted as you sat at a chair and ate your breakfast. "Anata look, it's Ryouma-kun." Nagisa, your mother said as she pointed at the tv which is showing an advertisement Ichijou Ryouma, a famous actor, is in. "I want to film an advertisement with Ryouma." Your mother said and started acting like a kid while your father is calming her down.

"Izumi, you have not been going to your dance or vocal classes. Why?" Rei asked as he looked at you sternly and you sighed. "I don't even want to be famous." You replied and Rei sighed while shaking his head. "Your family has been famous for generations. Your grandfather and father is a famous singer and your grandmother and mother is a famous actress and your brother is a famous vocalist in his band. It's your destiny to be famous as well." Rei said and you sighed internally. "I also told you that i want to be a writer." You retort and Rei looked at you. "What if something happens? What will happen to your future? Have you even think about that?" Rei said and you quiet down. "Now now, don't get so work up this early in the morning." Your father said and looked at you. "Izumi? Isn't it time for you to go to school?" He added and you hurriedly left after taking your bag and wearing your shoes.

It's evening and you came home from school. "I'm back." You said as you took off your shoes and when you walked passed the living room, you saw your mother, father and Rei together. "Izumi, we have to talk for awhile. Can you come out after changing out of you uniform?" Your father asked and you left after nodding.

"What is it?" You asked as you sat on the couch. "They want us to film Happy Wedding CM 10 years later." Nagisa said while smiling and you looked at them, wide-eyed. "Do you know? The child in the CM ten years ago who is with you is Ryouma-kun." Your mother added while smiling happily. "Huh?! Iyada! Zettai ni iya." You refused and stood up. "Doshite?" Your mother looked at you. "And i finally have a chance to film with Ryouma-kun." She said while pouting a little. "Can't other people film this instead of me?" You asked and they sighed. "The director insisted on having the same cast as the last one so you have to go." Rei said and you groaned. "Rei, can't you do anything?" You asked and they shook their head. "Izumi, you can take this opportunity to make your show business debut." Rei said and you looked at him with your eyes widen. "Well i'm not going." You said and stomped to your room while locking it.