Fear?

The next day, you locked yourself in your room and again, packages came for you for the umpteenth time. "Kondo nanda? Another shopping spree?" He sighed out and when he was about to take the package, it's heavy. "What is inside?" He asked himself and when he opened, he got shocked.

"Izumi! Another package for you." Rei shouted as he knocked on your door but no replies. *Guess i have to kick open the door again.* He thought and as he was about to kick it, you opened the door. "Izumi, what is all these fairy tale books and other romance books? Since when did you own so many of these?" He asked and you looked at him. "I bought them online since early in the morning." You replied and he sighed.

"Rei.. I have a question to ask you." You said as you looked down and he pushed up his glasses and looked at you. "Nanda? I'll try to answer." Rei said and you looked at him. "Do.. You think he'll like me back?" You asked and Rei looked at you. *Omae baka ga?* Rei thought and sighed internally. "Because, in this book, the guy doesn't like her back when she confessed and in this book, he likes her back. So.. Which one is the right one?" You asked and Rei looked at you with an eye-brow raised. *Is this a joke? But.. She looks serious though.* Rei thought. "Rei." You said and he looked at you.

"Wakatta.. He can dislike you but he might also like you. It depends on the person but.. If you never even try, you wouldn't know whether he likes you or not, right?" Rei said and you looked at him. "But. What if i confess and he doesn't like me back? I will be so ashamed." You said as tears threaten to fall. "Izumi.. You should try before you make any assumptions, alright?" Rei said and you nodded. "Arigato." You thanked and he smiled.

Meanwhile, B.A.P is in King Records when they saw you on tv. "Well.. The scandal's gone like what their manager said." Youngjae said and they nodded. "But.. She's really pretty, even her brother is handsome too." Daehyun said and they agreed. *Yeah.. She's really pretty.* One of the member thought and kept looking at you dreamily.