Finally finished

[a/n: The video is the 'Happy Wedding 10 years later' CM/CF :)]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, as you and Shougo are in the waiting room, Rei went to the side and get himself some hot coffee from the vending machine. As he is sitting down on a comfy chair while sipping his coffee while looking through the plot for the umpteenth time, your father walked towards him.

"Rei?" Your father said and Rei finally looked to his side. "Seiya-san. Do you want to drink anything?" Rei asked, hurriedly standing up. "I'm fine. Looking through the plot?" He asked and Rei nodded. "Hai.. I just can't see the kissing scene in this plot. Did the director change it at the last minute without telling me?" Rei muttered and your father patted him in the back. "You didn't see it in the plot is because i deleted the kissing scene from the plot gave you the copy. There is a kissing scene in the original one." Your father confessed and Rei looked at him, shocked. "Nande? Why did you delete it?" Rei asked, flustered. "Because i knew you will reject to this if you saw it." Your father replied and Rei sighed while looking down.

"Do you.. Still remember your first impression of Izumi when you first came to our house?" Your father asked and Rei nodded. "Hai. She was timid, shy and an introvert." Rei said and your father nodded. "She doesn't want to be in this show business because she have a trauma." Your father said and Rei looked at him, shocked. "You know she filmed this CM 10 years ago, right?" Your father asked and Rei nodded, he continued, "She have an accident while filming and she got a trauma because of the blunders." "I didn't know." Rei said and your father smiled. "Of course you don't know, this happened before you became our manager." Your father said and Rei looked at him. "Why didn't anyone told me?" Rei sighed out while rubbing his temples. *No wonder she was so against filming this CM.* Rei thought while sighing internally.

"Rei, how was your impression of Izumi when you saw her in the CM 10 years ago?" Your father asked and Rei thought about the CM you filmed 10 years ago. "She's very cute." Rei said and your father nodded. "How about your impression of her for the second take just now?" Your father asked again and Rei thought about the second take just now. "She looked calm.. But.. She also had great expression." Rei said and your father nodded. "At her core, she actually can be very expressive but in order for her to be that, she have to overcome her trauma." Your father said and Rei nodded.

Meanwhile, Ryouma is at the set and walked up to the director. "Director, can you skip the kissing scene?" Ryouma requested and the director looked at him. "Wakatta, since you requested it." He said and Ryouma thanked him profusely while smiling a polite smile.

Soon, you walked back to the set with Rei. "Sumimasen deshita. We can continue filming." You and Rei apologized sincerely. "Okay then, let's film it!" The director said and everyone went back to their place. Half an hour later, the shooting for the CM is successfully finished. "Otsukaresama deshita." Everyone said while bowing. "Ichijoou-san, what happened to the kissing scene at the end?" You asked as you looked at Ryouma. "I asked the director to take that part out since i can see that you are having a hard time with that scene." Ryouma said and you looked at him. "Arigatou gozaimashita." You thanked and Ryouma just smiled at you. "Ah, souda, your lucky charm. Domo arigatou gozaimashita." You thanked once again after returning the marble to him and went to your waiting room with Rei.