Win-win situation?

After B.A.P explained everything to Geunyeon and their team captain, they noddedl while sighing a little. "You will stop everything here in Japan first." Geunyeon said and they nodded.

Meanwhile, they faxed the picture to Sena Pro. too and Rei's eyes widen in shock and sighed out. *So.. The van that time is really a paparazzi van.* Rei thought and sighed out again. "Izumi!" He shouted and you walked down to the living room. "I'm going out for awhile but i'll be back before dinner." Rei informed and you nodded. He went to take the family's private jet and went to Korea.

Once he reached TS, he walked to the reception counter. After introducing himself, they led him to Taesung's office and after knocking, he went in and saw B.A.P in front of their president and vice-president. "Hajime mashite, i'm Sagara Rei, manager for Sena Pro.. I'm really sorry for causing your artist trouble because of this picture." He apologized and after the translator translated, they apologized as well.

"But.. I have a preposition to make and that will be to your advantage as well as us." Rei said and all of them looked at him. "Let's have a press conference in Japan and instead of announcing about the two of them, let's make it Izumi-san's show business debut." Rei said and they nodded after their translator translated. "That will surely be good to us since the scandal will be forgotten and change to Izumi-san. This will be a win-win situation then." Geunyeon said and Rei nodded. "I'll come back after confirming this proposal to Izumi-san." Rei said and left after bowing.

"That's all then. All of you will continue after the press conference." Taesung said and they nodded. "Glad that Sena Pro.'s manager is here to pick up our slack." Geunyeon said and they nodded. *Glad that i can handle this smoothly. Time to handle Izumi now.* Rei thought and sighed out a deep sigh after thinking about you. *This will be hard.* Rei thought and rubbed his temples.