Lead role?!

A month and a half passed and a famous director came back from Japan and saw posters and advertisements of you and he smiled to himself as he headed out of the airport, Soon, a call came for Rei and he answered. After talking on the phone for half an hour, he ended the call and went to your room.

"Izumi!" Rei shouted as he kicked open the door, shocking you, who is reading a book. "NANIYO?! Can you please stop kicking my door?! What are you going to do if you break it?! And.. Haven't you heard a word called 'knocking'?!" You shouted and Rei apologized. "I'm just excited. A famous director, Kitaragi Jin, contacted me to ask you to be the lead actress for his new drama." Rei informed, excited and you just looked at him, wide-eyed. "And.. Why will i go? Me? A newbie, lead actress for a big director's drama?! Iyada." You shouted and Rei groaned.

"But.. The lead actor for this drama is B.A.P's Himchan-san. Are you sure you don't want to be in it?" Rei asked and you pondered over it. "And besides, if you act in his drama, you will rise to fame in a split second. Ichijou Ryouma became famous all thanks to him." Rei said and you looked at him. "Wakatta.. I'll be in that drama." You said and Rei smirked. "I knew you'd say that which is why i accepted it." Rei said as he pushed up his spectacles. "Like i said, tell me beforehand before you go and accept anything, baka." You scolded and Rei just smiled.

Meanwhile, B.A.P are in Korea, resting in their dorm when Himchan's phone rang. "Yah! I have to go to the company!" Himchan announced and all the members just responded and he went. Once he reached, he wen straight to the meeting room. "Annyeonghaseyo. What's the thing you wanted to talk about?" Himchan asked, curious as he sat down.

"You got an offer to be the lead actor for a drama by a famous director." TS team manager said and Himchan's eyes widen. "Only me? The other members?" He asked and he shook his head. "We have to give an answer within two days." He added and Himchan nodded. "By the way, the lead actress already accepted it." Manager Kang said and Himchan looked at him, curious. "Who is she?" Himchan asked. "It's Sena Izumi." Manager Kang said and Himchan nodded while sighing internally. "Let me go back and consider first." Himchan said and they nodded.

*What kind of sick joke is this? I haven't figure out my feelings well for her and i keep meeting her. What is this sick fate with her?!* Himchan thought as he walked to the dorm. Once he reached, he saw Daehyun and Jongup are playing games, Zelo is dancing in a corner, Youngjae is in his room and he went to Yongguk's room. "Bbang! You are in there, right?!" Himchan shouted as he knocked on the door and soon, he opened it.

"Mwo? What happened?" Yongguk asked and Himchan sighed as he went in. "What happened?" Yongguk asked and second time and Himchan groaned as he sat on Yongguk's bed. "I got offered for a drama in Japan." Himchan started and Yongguk nodded while looking at him intently. "And.. The lead actress for that drama is.. Sena Izumi." Himchan sighed out and Yongguk's eyes widen.

"You can confess to her there then." Yongguk said and Himchan looked at his best friend. "I bet she already gave up on me." Himchan sighed and Yongguk looked at him. "How would you know if you never ask?" Yongguk asked and Himchan looked at him. "And besides, if she gave up on you, you should be the one to make the move then. Confess to her instead." Yongguk added and Himchan smiled. "Gomawo." Himchan said and hugged his best friend who pushed him away.

As he opened the door, his eyes widen when he saw four people in front of the door. "Wh-What are you doing here?!" Himchan shouted, shocked and the four of them just grinned. "Hyung got a crush~" Daehyun sang and Youngjae followed. "So.. Are you going to confess hyung?" Zelo asked and Himchan's face became red. "Yah! I'm never talking to you again!" Himchan shouted and slammed his shared room door while Yongguk just stood in his room, shaking his head while sighing and the other four just laughed.