Flashback

A few days passed and a fax for the CM came. "Seiya-san, Miko-san, ohayou gozaimasu." Rei greeted and they greeted back while smiling. "Rei, they faxed in the plot for the CM." Your father informed and Rei nodded. "Miko-san, give Rei a copy once you are done photo-copying." Your father requested and Miko responded.

"Sagara-san, here's the plot for 'Happy Wedding 10 years later' CM." Miko said as she passed him the paper and he thanked her while taking it. "It looks okay for Izumi." Rei said after looking through the plot thoroughly.

A few weeks later, you are in the living room, barely even touching the breakfast that is in front of you. "Oi, you have to at least eat something. You need the energy to film the CM later." Rei said but you just played with your food. "Rei.. I can't even eat. If i eat now, i think i'm going to throw up later and i think i'll throw up even before i ride the car." You said softly and Rei sighed. "You'll be fine." Rei assured but you kept shaking your head while sighing internally. "No.. I'll make lots of mistakes." You said softly and luckily, Rei didn't hear it. As you are sitting at the back of the car, you looked out and thought about the CM you filmed 10 years ago.

~10 years ago~

You are at the side watching your mother and father working and you looked around, nervous and scared. "Hey! The female lead can't come due to the flight delay. What should we do? We have to film this today." The co-director said and both her and the director are discussing when your mother spoke up. "How about let Izumi star in it instead?" She suggested and both of them looked at you and smiled while you just looked at them, dumbfounded and wary. "She'll do. Make-up, stylist and coordinator! Dress her up quick!" The director instructed and they hurriedly brought you to the waiting room.

Once they are done, they brought you back to the setting. "She's done." The stylist said and all of them turned to look at you. "Ah, kawaii." They complimented while you just pulled your dress, nervous and scared. "Standby!" The director shouted and the cameraman is filming. You are supposed to catch the bouquet your mother threw but instead, when your mother threw the bouquet, you missed it and the bouquet fall to the ground, making you embarrassed and ashamed at your own mistake. You eyes started to get teary and you accidentally wet yourself. "Someone get me a towel!" Small Ryouma shouted as he saw the floor. After the umpteenth time, you finally got it.

~Present~

"Izumi. Izumi. Izumi!" Rei shouted and you shook your head while blinking. "We reached." Rei said and you nodded. "We can't have you blank out later during the shoot." Rei said and you nodded while sighing, not making any promises.