The result is...!

Once you reached the Marukawa publishing, you went to the receptionist and after telling her what you came here for, she asked you to wait for awhile. "Sena-san? You can go in now." She said after a few minutes and you stood up and thanked her while walking past her.

After the editor read finished, he looked at you while passing your story to another person. "Well.. It's average, i guess but.. I think this path isn't suited for you. You should try another path." He said and soon, the person came. "You can take this back." He said while passing you your story and you took it with a heavy heart while thanking him. "Shitsurei shimasu." You said while bowing and left while controlling your tears.

You walked a few blocks away from the publishing company and sat on an empty bench while turning off your phone. As you are crying, B.A.P are walking past and joking around when they heard crying noises. "Hyung, it's Sena Izumi." Jongup said and they walked to you. "Izumi? Why are you crying?" Youngjae asked in japanese, worried. "Gomenasai.. Because of me.. Scandal came out." You apologized when you saw it's them and they waved it away. "It's okay. But more importantly, why are you crying?" Himchan asked in japanese and you looked at them after wiping away your tears. "It's nothing, i should be going." You said and before you can leave, you heard someone shouted.

"Izumi-chan!" A female shouted and you turned around to see Kimi, a staff in King Records who was in charge of Shougo in the past but changed to Sato. "Kimi-san, what are you doing here?" You asked, curious and shocked. "I'm taking them out today." She said and you nodded. "How is Shougo-kun doing?" She asked. "Onii-chan? He's okay, i guess? He seldom come home." You answered and she nodded. "Izumi-chan, doshiteruno?" She asked, worried. "Nandemonai desu." You said but she looked at you, suspicious. "Kimi-san.. Can.. I go to your house?" You asked and she looked at you wide-eyed. "Why not go to B.A.P's dorm then?" She suggested and you nodded and after B.A.P discussed, they agreed.