Solo career

Two and a half months later, the drama filming ended with a success and you finally have a break. You became a voice-actress for anime shows after the director for the anime saw your acting and you took it up since you like anime.

You are in your room and Rei is in his office. *Glad that her career is taking off smoothly.* Rei thought as he smiled. *But.. What about her relationship with Himchan-san? After the drama ended, they went separate ways even though they still talk to each other through messaging but still..* Rei thought and sighed as he continued to type on his laptop. Just then, the door bell ring and a package for you came for the umpteenth time.

*Again with her impulsive shopping?* Rei thought and opened the package to see what is inside. *Nan..Da kore?* Rei thought, confused and took the package to your room. "Izumi! Package for you again!" Rei shouted as he knocked on your door. "Ah! Leave it outside!" You shouted back and Rei kicked open the door. "Izumi! Wh-what's all this?!" Rei shouted, shocked as he saw your room is covered with books, books and more books on learning korean and being a singer.

"Izumi, i get the korean language book but.. What about the book on being a singer?" Rei asked as he picked up a random book on the floor. "Well.. You said so about me and Himchan-san not being able to meet-up with each other, right? But.. What if i become a singer? I can meet him, right?" You asked and Rei shook his head while sighing but feels happy for you.

"You being a singer is not impossible, just get a vocal teacher to improve your vocals then you are good to go." Rei said and your face beamed with happiness. "Honto?! Let's start then!" You shouted and Rei looked at you and grabbed you by your shoulder. "And.. Where do you think you are going when it's evening already?" Rei asked and you laughed sheepishly. "We'll start tomorrow." Rei added and you nodded.

As you are walking past Rei, you saw him smiling. "Naniyo." You asked and he shook his head while pushing up his spectacles. "It's just that.. You are so dead set on not becoming a celebrity and look at you now." Rei said, still smiling and you blushed slightly. "Well.. Maybe.. I've changed. But.. I didn't forget about my writer's dream, this all experience for my writing and besides.. This is fun." You said while smiling cutely, shocking Rei and he smiled. *As expressive as always.* Rei thought and smiled. "Stop smiling there and let's eat dinner." You said and Rei followed you to the dining room.