Help came!

As Himchan is debating whether to call you or not, you are getting mobbed by the crowd and you ran as fast as your legs could carry and you finally saw a door, ignoring the sign that says 'Keep out' and 'Still in construction'.

You heaved a sigh of relieve as you sat on the sandy ground and when you finally heard there are no sounds of screaming and whatnot, you stood up. *Well.. I came running in here even though i'm not supposed to.* You thought and looked around you. *But.. Where am i exactly?* You wondered and when you are walking, you passed a group of gangsters who are in the middle of taking money from a businessman.

"Oi! Anta dare?" The boss of the gang asked and you looked at them, flustered. "Ano.. Gomenasai.. I'm just going to find a way out.. Please don't mind me and continue doing what you are doing." You said in a soft tone and was about to leave when the boss stopped you. "Mateyo! Who gave you permission to leave?" One of his man said and you stopped in your tracks. "Ano.." You said as you bit your lips, nervous.

"I know who she is. She is Shougo's imouto." Another man said and as their attention is on you, the businessman ran away while looking at you apologetically yet thanking you too. You bit your lips as your attention went back to the gang. "Ah~ Look what you did, you made us lose our money." The boss said as he walked closer to you and you stepped back with your bag in front of you. "Oh well.. You can repay us.. With your body." The boss said and his men hold you down and you are lying on the sandy floor. *Himchan-san.. Tasukete.* You thought in your head as tears started forming in your eyes.

"Ah! Rei! The cup shattered when i thought about Izumi!" Shougo shouted and walked to his office. "Shougo-san, are you hurt? You have to be careful, you know?" Shougo's manager said as he cleaned the coffee table. "Rei! Do you think something bad happens to Izumi?" Rei asked and Rei continued typing on his laptop. "The cup was probably old or it already has a crack in it." Rei answered, not even looking at him. "Rei! You still have that tracking device in Izumi's bag, right?" Shougo asked and Rei nodded. "Rei! Go and find him!" Shougo whined and Rei sighed while pushing up his spectacles. "I will not do something that useless and it's a waste of my time too." Rei answered sternly while continue doing his things. "I can't work properly without knowing whether Izumi is safe or not. I'm not going to leave this house." Shougo continued whining and his manager looked at him. "Damedesho Shougo-san, you still have a live performance later. You have to go." His manager said but Shougo doesn't listen and kept on whining.

"Ah wakatta! I'll look for him." Rei said, irritated and Shougo ran behind him. "She did say she's going to the book sale which is at Akihabara." Rei muttered and when he finally found you, his eyes widen. "What is she doing in a construction site at Nishitokyo then?" Rei muttered and closed his laptop. "Rei, what happened?" Shougo asked, curious and worried. "Izumi might be in danger." Rei said and Shougo followed him into his car.

"AH!" They heard a female voice shouted once they went in. "Izumi!" Both Rei and Shougo shouted, shocked and ran to where the voice is and saw you on the ground with two guys holding you down and a guy nearing you with his pants off. "IZUMI!" They shouted and you turned to see your brother and Rei. "Onii-chan, Rei!" You said and started crying, relieve. The two of them kicked and punched them hard till they fall to the floor, bleeding from mouth and nose and bruises on their stomach and face. "Onii-chan! Rei!" You shouted and went to hug them and they hugged back. *Shougo's Izumi radar sure is accurate that it sometimes scares me.* Rei thought and you looked at them. "Can.. We go home?" You asked and they nodded.

Once you reached the car, you sat in the backseat with Shougo. "Onii-chan.. Rei.. Arigato.. For saving me." You said and they smiled at you. Not long after, you are lying on Shougo's lap, asleep due to relieve and all the fear you had before is gone. "Mataku.. What should we do about you?" They sighed in relieve and Shougo stroked your hair.