Gone for a day

Once all of you arrived at their hotel, they led you to Yongguk's own hotel room and you sat on the floor beside the extra bed which is beside his. You crouched down and tears started flowing out. "Nee, doshiteru? Did.. Rei do something again?" Kimi asked and you nodded. "Mataku.. What did he do this time?" She asked and you sighed but shook your head.

After staying there for an hour, she looked at them. "Can you take care of her?" She asked and they nodded. "Oh yeah, here's a dictionary." She said as she passed them an electronic dictionary and they took it while thanking her. "Izumi, what are you clutching so tightly?" Himchan asked and you shook your head. "It's rubbish." You muttered softly and they looked at you with brows furrowed.

After awhile, you slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep. Yongguk carried you to the room and tucked you in and when Himchan took out your nerdy spectacles and all of them got shcoked at your appearance. "She's really pretty." Daehyun complimented and they agreed. "Let's go back to our own room first and come back when she wakes up." Himchan said and they nodded.

As you are sleeping, Rei is at home, worrying about you. *Perhaps i am a little too harsh on her. But.. It's for her own good but.. It's still my fault. If she doesn't come back i'm the one to blame.* Rei thought as he kept pacing back and forth while leaving voice messages since you turned off your phone and texted you for the umpteenth time. "Rei, we have to go." Your father said and he went to the van.

The next day, you woke up and noticed that you are not in your room. "Finally woke up?" Yongguk asked in english and you nodded. "Honto ni gomenasai." You apologized while bowing and Yongguk just waved it away. Care to tell what happened?" Yongguk asked and you sighed while looking at the envelope with your story. Soon, all B.A.P members walked in and you told them what happened. "Well.. I don't really know what is this since we have to work hard to be an idol." Youngjae said in japanese and you nodded. "Well.. You have the looks though." Himchan said and you finally noticed you are not wearing spectacles and looked down. "We are going to eat breakfast, want to join us?" Himchan asked in japanese and you shook your head. "Wakarimashita." They said and left to the hotel's restaurant.