Back out?

"Izumi! How long are you going to lock yourself in there?! Come out now!" Rei shouted as he knocked on your door for the umpteenth time and still, no response. Rei sighed in defeat and anger and took out his phone.

Meanwhile, Shougo is already at backstage, walking around looking for your waiting room. As he is walking, he felt his phone vibrating. "Shougo, can you talk to your sister? She locked herself in her waiting room and i don't think she is ever going to come out." Rei said once he heard your brother picked up. "I'm here." Shougo said and Rei turned around to see him standing behind him. "What are you doing here?" Rei asked, shocked. "Datte.. It's my kawaii Izumi's first shoot and i want to be here for her." Shougo said and Rei sighed. "Don't talk like you are just coming here from your house, What happened to the recording in Paris?!" Rei said, anger slowly rising as he keeps skipping off recordings. "I can't think up any lyrics and besides, it's bored being cooped up in that small booth." Shougo said in his defence and Rei just sighed.

"Don't worry, i'll handle her." Shougo said and walked towards the door. "Izumi, onii-chan dayou." Shougo said as he knocked on the door. "Shougo, she wo-" Before Rei can finish his sentence, you opened the door and Shougo smiled at him. "See, i'll handle this," Shougo said and Rei just sighed while rubbing his temples. "Onii-chan!" You shouted as you hugged him and he hugged back. "Doshiita no? It's just a kiss and it's like a greeting." Your brother said and you are still lying on the sofa in your waiting room. *Soudatta! Onii-chan is always studying abroad.* You thought, finally remembered. "But.. Here is Japan onii-chan! And that was my first kiss." You said and Shougo smiled while ruffling your hair. "It's just a small peck on the lips only." Shougo said like it's not a bog deal. "It is a big deal to me onii-chan." You said as you hid your face in a pillow. "Then i guess i just have to read this limited edition book i bought then." Shougo said as he took out a book and you hurriedly sat up and looked at him.

"Ah! Onii-chan! How did you get this limited edition book?!" You asked and Shougo just smiled. "Now.. If you finish filming, onii-chan will give this to you." Shougo said and you started having an internal battle with yourself and of course, your interest wins. "Wakatta, i'll finish it." You said while sighing in defeat yet again. "Go, onii-chan will be here waiting." Shougo said as he lie on the sofa while you shook your head while smiling.