Chapter 7

A/N: Warning- this is a filler chapter. It is going to be short as hell but I gotta put room in between the events and blah blah blah. Anyway enjoy!

———-

      Throughout the weekend I had to deal with endless texts and snaps from my friends. Some would ask me if I'm ok while others would be straight up pissed. As you can probably tell they weren't too happy about Brendon's little visit Friday.

     Monday was here and I walked into the school doors. David saw me and pulled me roughly by my arm to him and whispered quietly but harshly in my ear.

"Listen, Indie," he said through gritted teeth, "you're not gonna talk to Brendon anymore ok? When you're at Greg's you just say your quiet little 'hellos' and get right to the shit you're supposed to be doing," I tried to pull away and David softened his grip, completely changing his mood. "He's not good for you baby, I can see your changing, your mood, how you carry yourself, I love you honey, I don't him to corrupt you."  I looked in his green eyes and sighed. He was just trying to protect me.

"It's ok babe, I'm all yours." I smiled hiding the fact I was still slightly shaken up from the way he snapped and my arm was still in pain. What had gotten into him?

"That's my girl!" He smiled and kissed my forehead then walked off to his class. I stood there for a second watching him walk away. My eyes were brimming with tears. I think I was just crying out of pure shock. He's never done anything like that before. I turned around quickly to walk to science but stupidly rammed right into a guy's chest. I looked up. It was josh,  Brendon's friend.

"Oh god I am so sorry, your-uh-Indie? Right?," he brushed his fingers through his pink dyed hair. He had tattoos too. Almost a sleeve. I bet him and Brendon got them together.

"Uh yeah" I said brushing my hair out of my face but still looking down in an attempt to hide the tears that were now streaming down my face.

"Oh are you ok? You seem upset." He asked nervously. He's always been a nice person despite his rather intimidating appearance.

"Yeah I'm fine I just- I gotta go." I said as I pushed by him keeping my head down. I ran to the bathroom and wiped my eyes. I was going to be ok. Everything was fine.