Chapter 10

Brendon drove me to Corrine's house after Greg's. We pulled into the driveway and I was greeted with the sight of a literal mansion. Corrine never told me she was rich! I looked over at Brendon in shock.

"I know. Her dad is in marketing I think. He owns a bunch of shit. You get used to it, trust me, it's not that hard." He said opening the door then going around the car to help me out. He had a older Jeep that was higher off the ground than what I was used to, it didn't help that I wasn't as tall as him. I wasn't completely short either. Just a little bit. However around Brendon I felt short as hell. My head ended where his chin started. I'm not going to lie: it made hugging him one of my favorite pastimes.

We were greeted by Dallon at the huge door. "Her room." He said directing us, "I'm just getting food."

"Thanks Dal!" I said following Brendon as we went up the spiral staircase and went across and small hall. Corrine room was covered in old band posters and blue string lights. Her bed was ginormous and covered with blankets and pillows.

"Sup losers!" She said walking out from the closet. Josh, Tyler, and Ryan were on the bed staring at their phones or some type of makeup Corrine had laying out. Brendon showed himself over to a desk chair and plopped down instantly reaching for the small objects Corrine had on her desk.

"You're house is amazing!" I said still looking around.

"Wait till you see the closet!" She pulled me back in from where she came out of. The closet was probably bigger than my room and was covered with racks sporting mostly black or red clothes. My jaw dropped open in shock.

"Holy shit."

"You don't plan on wearing that to the party right?" Corrine eyed my outfit. It was the same shirt and jeans I wore to school today.

"Why? what's wrong with it?" I said self consciously looking in the mirror then down at my black shirt.

"Nothing! It's just that people usually wear something more...showy for parties." She said gesturing to her crop top and high waisted black shorts.

"SHE WANTS TO PUT YOU IN SOMETHING SLUTTY!" Brendon yelled from Corrine's room, "SAY YES, PLEASE SAY YES!" The boys laughed and I rolled my eyes looking at Corrine who raised an eyebrow.

"Like I said," she laughed "obsessed."

"Let's do it" I sighed. Corrine instantly started looking through her racks and drawers She threw a black cropped halter top and a plaid skirt at me.

"Try this." She said. I put on the halter top that had strings meant to wrap around your torso and slid on the skirt. I looked in the mirror disappointed.

"You can see my bra straps through this!" I angrily sighed slapping a strap down on my shoulder.

"Just take it off! No one said we needed to wear bras." She smiled and I laughed taking my bra off underneath my shirt and throwing it on the floor.

"I look great!" I said spinning in the mirror. The skirt made my curves look amazing and the black top complimented my pale skin and matched with my hair.

"Now shoes," Corrine said going to a shelf with probably 20 pairs of shoes set. She pulled out a pair of platform combat boots with buckles on them. "What size are you?"

"Seven?"

"Perfect. Try these." I put the shoes on and my outfit was -almost- complete. Corrine came up from behind me and put a tattoo choker on my neck. "You look perfect!" She excitedly jumped up and down. "Go show the boys!"

Janitor Duty {BRENDON URIE}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara