Chapter 26

A/N: I'm back!! Not for long but I'm back!!!

________________

     "Miss Tide are you completely sure?" I said for the 1,000 time.

     "Corrine. The police are doing everything they can right now. We just have to trust them." She said sternly. Indie's mom didn't really like the idea of us going after whoever took our friends.

    "If you say so. Keep me updated." I hung up the phone and turned to face the four boys that were sat on my floor with me.

    "So that's it? We just don't go after them?" Josh said frustrated. It seemed as if no one but us really understood what was happening.

     "Fuck no." I started, "just because they aren't going to do shit doesn't mean we're just gonna sit here and wait." The boys nodded in agreement and we started to form a plan.

    There was three places they could be near here: the old barn about an hour out where the town morphs into the country, no ones been seen there for years. Next, the abandoned factory of god knows what. It's kind of hidden behind the other stores but everyone knows it. Last is a spot almost no one knew about. It was a rather large old house hidden in the woods by the town. The select few who did know about it wouldn't dare to go in.

      We were gonna check out each place and have whatever weapons we could find: bats, josh's dad's gun, knives, pepper spray, scissors, all of that. I looked back at the group with their sweaty foreheads and twitching legs...they were terrified. "Let's go." I mumbled and got up. Zipping up my bag and putting on my coat. They all looked at each other and followed. We were out.

••••

Poppy's POV

My husband told me (I believe David is his name. I can never seem to remember but that name sounds so familiar it must be it.) after my accident I lost all of my memory but that's ok because we can just rebuild it exactly like it was before. I would cook for him and the maids and gardener and then I would do his laundry, after that I really didn't do anything. The maids didn't really seem to like me all that much but I couldn't really piece together why exactly but the gardener was very pleasant.

    My life being so simple as it is really has helped me find my nee purpose: to serve my husband. He is everything to me. My eye falls upon no other man but him and as he tells me each night before locking each lock on my door - I was made for him.

——————

A/N: when she's gone for literally months and when she finally uploads it's a filler chapter. Honestly I feel so bad for being gone for that long but I just have no motivation or anything so even though this book is slowly drawing to an end the chapters will be very spread out. I'm very very sorry