Chapter 17

A/N: the video up there ^^ is when the day met the night acoustic! You'll see how it fits into the chapter in a bit ;)

————

    We woke up with bags under our eyes and our voices groggy. "What time is it?" I croaked.

   "Noon." Josh replied checking his phone while rubbing his eyes.

    "So we have what? Five more hours till the gig thing tonight?" I said now getting out of the bed to rub water on my face.

  "Yup. Wanna go for lunch?" Corrine asked moving to her closet and shutting the door to change.

    "Sounds good by me!" Tyler said, "Hey Corrine, you still have the extra guy clothes?" The door opened and a now actually dressed Corrine handed Tyler some jeans and a t-shirt. She walked over and handed Josh some sweatpants and a tee as well.

   "I always have some extra clothes for when the boys spend the night and we wanna do stuff the next day." She explained to me.

   I walked over to the box that had all of my new clothes and put on some black ripped jeans and the AC/DC shirt Josh had given me. "Where are we gonna eat?" I asked putting on some mascara in Corrine's Mirror so I didn't look too much like a 12 year old boy.

    "Corner bakery?" Josh said. As you could probably guess the corner bakery was a bakery, on the corner of a street. Original.

    "Sure!" I said. We all finished getting ready and made it to Corrine's convertible and headed out. In around 10 minutes we were there and sat around a table eating.

   "They're a group called Panic! At the Disco. They're playing at a bar tonight. Yeah. Mhm. I think we should go too. I hear they're all cute!" A girl on the phone said from the table behind us. We all looked at each other and tried not to laugh. Tyler mocked being on a phone

   "I hear they're all cute!" He quietly said in a valley girl voice. Josh spit out his water while laughing which made all of us lose it.

   "Um...so you mind? I'm kind of on the phone here?" The girl said. I turned around. She had on Uggs, 'pink' leggings and a shirt from the same brand. Her hair was dirty blonde and straight. "What are you freaks laughing st anyway?" She eyed is up and down. So she was one of those bitches.

   "Freaks?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

   "Yeah, freaks." She sneered. Corrine tried to stand up and I held her down.

   "I think you should go somewhere else if you expect us to be quiet so you can screech on the phone with your friend." I said sternly. I wasn't going to fight her on this.

   "No." She said with a smug look on her face. I let Corrine go. Hey, I'm not going to fight her. Corrine can. All she had to do is stand and this girl went running.

   "Bye bye!" Josh laughed and high-fived me.

  •••

    Later in the day we made it to the bar. It was a cool rock and roll themed place. There was TVs playing old music videos and the walls were covered with classic rock icons. We walked in to see Brendon, Dallon, and Ryan setting up on the stage. Brendon looked up from the mic to see me and raised his hand waving a bit. I smiled and waved back.