Chapter 11

A/N: you're SO welcome for the pic^^
———-

        "Mom! These people aren't sober and can't go home like this!" I yelled while walking in as Brendon and Josh were helping Tyler walk followed by Corrine and Dallon drunkly trying to help Ryan as well. "Can they please stay the night?"

       My mom stared back at us shocked, first seeing Brendon's half naked body then at the blood dripping down his nose. I looked at her with begging eyes. "Fine. Go. But please tell me one of you drove home sober?" She said rubbing her hand in her forehead.

       "That was me, Miss Tide." Brendon said raising his free hand and waving a bit. She smiled in relief.

     "I told you, it's Carrie!" She laughed a bit and waved for us to go upstairs.

      "Your mom is so nice." Josh said quietly to me as we walked away.

      "I know, she's a blessing." I smiled as I led the group up to my room.

      They set Tyler and Ryan on my bed and the other day on the floor around it, their backs using the sides of the bed as a backrest. I let Corrine borrow some pajama pants and a T-shirt. The boys fortunately could also fit into my extra pairs of pajama pants leaving me with nothing to wear but a oversized band shirt that luckily covered everything. I washed my face clean of the makeup and threw Corrine a makeup wipe. I was still drunk as hell but I could mom-up for a second.

     Soon enough all of my wasted friends were asleep, their heads resting on each other's shoulders or on pillows. Brendon looked in the bathroom mirror and touched his nose. He instantly pulled it away and winced. "Hey, hey, hey! Let's get you all cleaned up." I said walking over to him. "Sit." I pointed to the ground and he sat crisscross applesauce wearing my fuzzy pink pajama pants and still no shirt. It didn't seem like he was gonna have one to wear until tomorrow. I didn't mind.

      I got a wet wash cloth and joined him on the floor. I touched his nose with the rag and we pulled away scrunching up his face. "Fuck!"

     "C'mon we need to get the blood off. Just suck it up for a second ok?" I touched his nose again. He held his breath and closed his eyes as I quickly dabbed off most of the blood to reveal a gash on the bridge of his nose.

      "David was wearing rings. He got my cheek too." Brendon turned to the side revealing a cut going across his cheekbone.

       "You didn't have to beat him up you know." I said quietly now wiping the blood from his cheek.

      "Yeah I did," he shrugged, "who else was gonna? The guy's an asshole."

      "No doubt about that." I softly laughed as he did too. "This reminds me of the first time you came over."

      "How so? I don't remember being shirtless covered in blood my first time at your house?"

     "Replace the blood with flour and say you had a shirt on. Sound familiar?"

     "You're still wasted aren't you?" He said tilting his head and laughing.

     "Yeah. Very." I laughed then got bandaids from the sink cabinet right by us. I yawned while putting them on his cuts suddenly felt very tired. That's what alcohol does to you.

      "Let's get you to bed, princess." He smirked while I put the last bandaid softly on his nose. He walked into my room while I stayed on the bathroom floor. "Move to the floor." Brendon poked Ryan's cheek. He moaned and swatted away Brendon's hand. Soon I heard two thumps and looked out to see Tyler and Ryan now on the floor, still fast asleep. Brendon came over and picked me up bridal style.

       "I can walk you know!" I laughed kicking my legs.

      "I know. It's just more fun this way." He laughed and set me on the bed pulling a blanket over me. "I'll see you tomorrow, Indie" he said grabbing his keys and his pants from my desk.

       "Wait! Where are you going?" I whined.

        "Home. I'm sober, remember?" He started towards the door again.

        "Beebo!" I said making him turn around again. "Cuddle me, Bitch!" I stuck my arms out and he rolled his eyes and threw the keys and black jeans back on the desk walking towards the bed. He moved in next to me and pulled me closer letting my head rest on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back and let one slip down to my lower back. "Goodnight Beeb." I said closing my eyes.

       "Goodnight, Princess."