Chapter 10: Saleucami

"Try and catch me Grason!"

I let out a laugh as my older brother chased me off the farm and towards the cave, which was one of our hideouts. However as soon as we reached the cave, I spotted a figure in a dark cloak.

As soon as Grason saw the figure, he ran off to find our parents. Meanwhile I remained frozen as I stared at the figure in fear. It slowly made its way towards me as it let out a cackle. "You will be of great use to me."

My eyes widened as I woke up with a gasp. I then glanced around to see myself in the Halls of Healing in the Jedi Temple. I then spotted Obi-Wan asleep in a chair next to my bed. How long was he here? Before I could speak up, the door opened, revealing Ahsoka and Anakin. I was relieved to see them both well.

"Thank the Force you've waken up." Ahsoka commented.

"It's glad to see you healed, Ahsoka. And Padmé?" I inquired.

"She's better now. And the virus was terminated with your help, Iretia." Anakin informed me.

Anakin then looked over to find Obi-Wan, sleeping on a chair. He chuckled. "Obi-Wan wanted to make sure you'd be alright. He wanted to be the first one to greet you when you woke up."

Ahsoka wore a smug look. "He was very worried for you, Iretia."

"I'm his padawan, why wouldn't he be?" I asked.

"Obi-Wan was always looking out for me. But whenever I was in the Halls of Healing he'd never wait inside my room, especially if it was a almost week." Anakin elaborated.

My eyes widened. "I've been out for an entire week?"

Ashoka nodded. Anakin smirked. "I think you're quite special to Obi-Wan."

For some reason, I felt my heart flutter at his words. I mentally shook my head. No, you have a mission, remember? This can't happen. I waved it off. "I doubt it..."

Before Ashoka or Anakin could say, Obi-Wan woke up. He wore a relieved look when he saw me awake. A smile appeared on his face as he noticed Ahsoka and Anakin were here. "And here I wanted to be the first person to greet you when you awoke."

I chuckled. "Sorry Master, we can't always get what we want."

At my words I thought I saw a glint in his eyes as his smile didn't waver. I couldn't make out his emotions, but nevertheless I returned his smile. Anakin then cleared his throat, causing us to both look away from each other, and turn towards Anakin, who a smirk. "I'd hate to break up your little moment, but we've got a mission to complete."

"What's the mission?" I inquired.

"We'll fill you in on the way." Anakin assured me.

•••

Time passed by, and Obi-Wan and I were currently on Saleucami, where in pursue of Grievous and his droids who crash landed here on the planet. The clone troopers, including Rex, Cody, and several others approached us, waiting for the plan.

"Instead of scattering our troops looking for all the escape pods, we shall head towards the wreckage of the landing transport first." Obi-Wan suggested.

It wasn't long until we found found Grievous' ship. Once we arrived, we found it completely abandoned, making me sigh in relief. Grievous knew that I was on their side, but that mean he would go easy on me. Despite him and I being allies, I always sensed he was jealous of my position.

"Normalizing intakes are still warm. This couldn't have happened too long ago." Cody informed us.

"The crew compartment's almost entirely destroyed." Rex informed him.