Chapter 11: Mandalore

As we went on more missions, I began to feel something stronger and stronger towards Obi-Wan. Part of me wanted to accept the fact I'm in love with him, but the other part wanted to reject that idea. I sat in my room with two of my lightsabers in my hands.

One represented my past and the other represented my present. And unfortunately, they were both colliding and clashing. I wasn't sure what to do or what to believe in anymore. CMG and 7M approached me. They seemed to notice that I was down.

"Mistress, what's wrong?" CMG asked.

I sighed. "...I don't know who's telling the truth, CMG. What if Sidious is wrong? What if the Jedi are the good guys?"

"Well, the way I see it is you can always change allegiances." CMG pointed out.

"It's not too late, Mistress." 7M added as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He's right, Iretia."

My eyes widened when I heard that voice. It belonged to Qui-Gon. Tears filled my eyes as I replied. "Uncle Qui?"

To me Qui-Gon was like my uncle, and losing him was devastating. I then heard his voice again. "Yes, it's me."

"But how? Maul killed you...you're dead." I reminded him.

"Yes, I am. However I've found a way to live on through the Force and to communicate with the living such as yourself." Qui-Gon explained.

"It's good to hear your voice, Uncle Qui." I replied.

"It's good to see you with the Jedi, despite you having mixed feelings." Qui-Gon mentioned.

I released a sigh. "I don't know what to do, Uncle Qui. Sidious told me one story, but Obi-Wan tells me another...and..."

"You love him, don't you?" Qui-Gon asked, shocking me.

"How did you..."

Qui-Gon chuckled. "It doesn't take a genius to know how you feel for my former padawan. Besides I know you, Iretia. I watched you grow up as a child."

My shoulders slumped. "I know it's against the Jedi Code, but I can't shake this feeling off. I feel strongly about him..."

"Follow your heart, Iretia. Search your feelings, and only then you'll know what to do and what to believe in." Qui-Gon informed me.

At that moment, I heard the door open, revealing Obi-Wan. I quickly hid my red lightsaber before he could notice. I slightly bowed my head. "Hello Master."

"Hello Iretia. We've been sent to Mandalore." Obi-Wan explained.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why Mandalore?"

"Apparently there are rumors that Duchess Satine of Mandalore is secretly building her own army to fight for the Separatist cause." Obi-Wan explained. "We are being sent to discover the truth behind these rumors."

I nodded. "Very well. Let's go then."

With that I took CMG and 7M with us. We then reached the hangars, climbing into the ships before making our way to Mandalore. As soon as we landed in the domed city of Sundari, a guard awaited us on a small speeder.

"The duchess awaits you, General Kenobi." The guard informed us.

"Far be it for me to keep the Duchess waiting." Obi-Wan commented.

With that we climbed onto the speeder before the guard took us to the palace. Once we arrived at the palace, the guards opened the doors for us to enter. I looked around in awe. The place was magnificent. At that moment, the Prime Minister of Mandalore named Almec approached us before greeting us. "General Kenobi."