Chapter 39: Into Exile

Once we parted ways, Obi-Wan and I went to Lah'mu to get Anakin. 7-M8K came along with us, wanting to remain with me. After saying farewell to my parents, Mektra, and Grason. We then made our way to Tatooine, giving Luke to Anakin's stepbrother, Owen and his wife, Beru. Obi-Wan and I then left the couple, making our way to our new home not far from the couple, located in the Jundland Wastes, surrounded by the Western Dune Sea. 

~7 BBY~

Years had passed and we remained on Tatooine, watching over Luke. Anakin was now twelve years old, the same age as Luke. Obi-Wan and I had two more children, Ahsoka Marycas Kenobi and Qui-Gon Kenobi. Ahsoka was eleven, while Qui-Gon was eight. Anakin looked just me with dark brown hair and blue eyes, while Ahsoka looked like Obi-Wan with long auburn hair and gray bluish eyes, and Qui-Gon had auburn hair like Obi-Wan and my blue eyes. As I finished dinner, 7-M8K set the table. Anakin, Ahsoka, and Qui-Gon rushed into the dining room with Obi-Wan trailing right behind them. As soon as we all sat down, 7-M8K served the bowls of Tatooine Terrine made of mushrooms, broth, and vegetables along with a plate of haroun bread, and glasses of blue milk.

"So where have you three been?" I inquired.

"We've been playing." Anakin mentioned. 

Ahsoka nodded. "Yeah, with Luke."

"And Biggs, Windy, Camie, Fixer, and Deak." Qui-Gon chimed in. "Not to mention that Ahsoka has a crush on Luke."

Ahsoka's face turned red. "I...I don't have a crush on Luke."

"You do too!" Qui-Gon teased.  

I chuckled. "It's all right to have a crush, Soka." 

"Yes, but no dating. Not my daughter." Obi-Wan chimed in. "Not at least you're forty." 

"Dad!" Ahsoka groaned. 

Ahsoka was definitely daddy's little girl, but Obi-Wan and I had no favorites. We loved all three of our children equally. 7-M8K made sniffling noises. "Oh this is so touching."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help to smile. Ever since he stayed with my parents, Grason, and Mektra, he's become rather emotional. Qui-Gon groaned. "Oh not again. Mom, dad, 7-M8K is getting emotional again."

"Oh let him. He's not harming anyone." Obi-Wan mentioned. 

"You know, he always wasn't this emotional." I commented.

"Mom, how did you and dad meet?" Anakin asked. 

Upon hearing Anakin's words, 7-M8K stopped sniffing at once. Obi-Wan and I exchanged a look, taken back by Anakin's sudden question. We never told them how we met, but I told them that I wasn't like other Jedi, who were taken at the temple at a very young age. I knew it was only a matter of time until they would start asking. And I wouldn't be able to avoid it forever. Obi-Wan placed a hand over mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. I looked over at him, to see him giving me an encouraging smile.

"Very well, it all began fifteen years ago..." I began. 

I glanced over at Anakin, Ahsoka, and Qui-Gon to see them engrossed with my words, listening to my story. I would have never thought that any of this would happen. I never thought I'd train as a Jedi, see my family again, fall in love, get married, and have children. We may have to hide from the Empire, but I knew that it wouldn't be forever. Besides I wasn't alone. I have Obi-Wan and my children. And as long as we're together, we'll be all right.

The End! 

A/N: Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I hope you all enjoyed Blood in the Water! Be sure to check out my other stories. Be sure to check out my new story War of Hearts, which I'll be publishing soon! And thanks again! I'll let you all know when the Sequel of Blood In The Water is up!