Chapter 24: Captured

Obi-Wan, Anakin, Rex, Ahsoka, O-Mer, and me made our way to Zygerria, home to the galaxy's most notorious slave empire. We went over a plan on the way to the planet. I wore my Sith clothing along with my red lightsaber and Zygerrian armor. Anakin, O-Mer, Obi-Wan, and Rex were in Zygerrian armor. Anakin and O-Mer would distract the queen while Ahsoka played the part of a slave. It wasn't long until we were above the planet, which was surrounded by rather elegant ships.  

"It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days." Anakin mentioned.

"Hmm. Whatever is happening is attracting plenty of high class scum." Obi-Wan mentioned.

"Let's just hope the information our spies gave us about the Queen is accurate." Anakin said.

Once we landed on Zygerria, Anakin reminded us of the plan. "Remember, I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing people of Kiros."

"How do you plan on keeping the Queen occupied?" Obi-Wan asked.

"With my magnetic charm, of course." Anakin boasted.

I rolled my eyes. Obi-Wan nodded, giving him a sarcastic response. "Oh, yes, of course."

Anakin turned to his droid, R2-D2. "Hold on to this, will you, buddy?"

Anakin, Obi-Wan, O-Mer, and I then handed over our lightsabers to R2. I kept my red lightsaber, just in case I ran into trouble.

"Why can't I go with you, Master?" O-Mer inquired.

"Because O-Mer, we don't want to attract too much attention while we find the people of Kiros. Besides I'm sure you can help Anakin distract the Queen." I explained.

At that moment, Ahsoka approached us. She wore a slave outfit under her cloak, which covered everything but her eyes.

"Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave?" Ahsoka questioned.

"I tried it once, I wasn't any good at it. Besides, the role of master comes easily to me." Anakin replied.

"Really? Well, this time try to be convincing at it." Ahsoka retorted, making me snicker.

With that, we made our way into the giant fortress of the city. We glanced around to see slaves in nearly every corner, it disgusted me.

"Ugh! How can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?" Ahsoka asked.

"It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others." I explained.

"Before the Hutts bought my mother, she was sold in a market just like this." Anakin confessed.

At that moment, we were separated. Ahsoka, O-Mer, R2-D2, and Anakin continued on, while Obi-Wan, Rex, and I searched for the Togrutas from Kiros. It wasn't long until Rex found something in the slave pits.

"Generals, take a look at this." Rex urged.

"Stand watch, I'll take a closer look." Obi-Wan advised.

Rex and I remained on lookout, while Obi-Wan hopped inside the slave pits. It wasn't long until Obi-Wan returned with the Governor of Kiros. He looked very weak.

"Sir, did you find out where the others are?" Rex inquired.

"Not yet. We've got to get him out of here." Obi-Wan mentioned.

We grabbed a Brezak nearby and we all hopped on. It wasn't long until a Zygerrian guard found us. "You there, what are you doing with that slave?"

The Zygerrians then fired their blasters at us. I heard a groan. I turned around to see Obi-Wan and the governor both on the ground. My eyes widened as I yelled out. "Obi-Wan!"