Chapter 31: Back To Mandalore

Once Obi-Wan and I returned to the Jedi Temple, we made our way to his room, making sure no one saw us before join in. Once inside, I saw a troubled look on Obi-Wan's face.

"Obi-Wan, what's wrong?" I inquired. 

"Back on Florrum, Maul said Amra..." Obi-Wan trailed off as he looked at me.

I tensed up, unsure of where he was going with this. I nodded. "Yeah, what of it?"

"You knew Maul?" Obi-Wan asked. 

I hesitated. "...Yes, I did. He was the first apprentice of my Master." 

Obi-Wan's face fell. "Why did you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was of any importance, since I believed he was dead." I explained. "Maul wasn't my friend though...we were raised and trained together, but we weren't taught to get along. We were always forced to duel one another. Maul and I competed against one another, we grew to hate each other. It's not something I wanted to speak to you about..."

Obi-Wan gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. But please remember, you are not alone. You have me, my darling, you can trust me."

I smiled, placing a hand on his cheek. "Of course, my love. I trust you with my life."

"As do I." Obi-Wan replied.

And with that, we shared a kiss.  

•••  

~19 BBY~ 

Months passed by. Obi-Wan and I fought on different battles, helped younglings out, and we even helped some rebels on Onderon. As my stomach grew, I wore loose robes to hide it. Fortunately no one suspected anything. But I grew worried when the day would come where Obi-Wan's and my child would be born. Currently I was in my room, when Obi-Wan stormed in. He looked frustrated. 

"Obi-Wan, what's wrong?" I inquired.

"Satine's in trouble. She's no longer in power. Almec's now in charge, but the Jedi Council refuse to help since Mandalore is a neutral planet." Obi-Wan informed me.

My stomach churned at the mention of Satine. As much I wasn't fond of her, I knew we had to help her. I raised an eyebrow. "And you going to let the Jedi Council stop you?"

"Tia, what are you saying?" Obi-Wan asked, rather baffled. 

"If Satine's in trouble, we can't leave her on Mandalore. We have to help before it's too late." I mentioned.  

"We?" Obi-Wan repeated.

"Of course. You don't think I'm gonna let you go alone, do you?" I questioned. 

A smile grew on Obi-Wan's face. "You're serious about this?" 

I nodded. "Absolutely. I may not be entirely fond of Satine, but we help those in need. And right now she needs our help."

Obi-Wan's smile grew at my words. "Have I told you that I love you, my darling."

I returned his smile. "You do, my love, but I don't mind hearing you say it."

Obi-Wan leaned in, planting a kiss on my lips. With that, Obi-Wan and I borrowed Anakin's shuttle, taking it to Mandalore. Before leaving, we changed into bounty hunter clothing and helmets. As soon as we landed in Mandalore's Capital, Sundari, part of the control panel ignited into flames, scaring us. Fortunately, the shuttle's system 

"Anakin, that's the last time I borrow a ship from him." Obi-Wan muttered.   

"Hey, at least he was kind enough to let us borrow a ship." I commented. "Now come on, the quicker we rescue Satine, the faster we can get off of this death contraption."