Chapter 6: Aftermath

Y/N Pov

I slowly opened my eyes feeling the pain in my whole body. I felt the ground being dragged underneath me.

'Where am I?'

My eyes adjusted

My eyes adjusted. I looked at the area around me. It looked like I was in hell. Also, I was being dragged into a spaceship by Gohan and Krillin.

Bulma: O-Oh my God! What happened to him?!!

Gohan: He was fighting an alien called Frieza, but he lost.

Bulma: Wait, where is Goki?

Krillin: She told us to leave the planet without her.

I gasped and had a shocked, but panicked face as I tried to crawl out of the ship to help Goki. Gohan grabbed my leg.

Gohan: No Y/N! I won't let you try and hurt yourself anymore. We'll revive her with the dragon balls after we leave Namek.

I started yelling to how much pain is surging through my entire body.

Krillin: Looks like the adrenaline wore out. Bulma, do you have a first aid kit to at least calm him down.

Bulma nodded and sprinted towards a closet getting the first aid kit. She gave it to Krillin and started preparing the ship to lift off. Krillin started bandaging me as Gohan was looking out the window. We started flying to Earth.

Y/N: Why did you leave her...

Krillin: She made us do it. We didn't have a choice. She started flaring up in gold aura and her hair spiked up in a yellow color, her eyes turned into a emerald green color.

I looked at him confused, but as I did I saw someone standing in the corner of the ship. I pushed Krillin out of the way. It looked like... Vegeta??!!! He was bandaged across his chest and leg. He looked at me with a smirk. I glared at him.

Vegeta: So you are finally awake.

I sighed looking away, staring at the ceiling.

Vegeta: This is how you greet someone who saved your ass from that awful offer.

I chuckled.

Y/N: Don't be so humble. I saved your ass too, you know.

I was kind of confused by the fact he's here.

Y/N: Wait a minute, why are you even here? Why didn't you try to kill anyone here or even try to steal the ship for yourself?

Vegeta just smirked and walked away back to his corner. I sighed and suddenly felt dazed and started drifting to sleep.

Goki Pov

I punched Frieza in the gut making him spit blood. He tried to attack me but I countered it with a kick to his neck damaging his windpipe.