Chapter 32: Super

Y/N Pov

Whis: Hello...

I felt the spit building in my mouth, going down my throat. His voice sounded deadly, not like before. He seemed friendly towards the others.

I was just staring at him. In his view you could probably see my calm and emotionless face, but how I was inside? Panicky. 

Y/N: H-Hi...

'SHIT!'

I heard myself stutter. His deadly stare only grew worse as his smile faded.

'Now he's suspicious.'

Y/N: My name is Y/N... and who might you be?

I said while cautiously moving my hand forward. He looked at my hand... He was staring at specific places. 

Whis: I'm Whis... Nice... To meet... you.

I felt the tone of his voice change into a cold one. It's only a matter of time before Krillin announces that little spice game.

My hand retreated into it's original position. There was a awkward silence.

'This is so sinister...'

Whis: Sleeping well? 

Y/N: Y-Yeah, just taking care of the kids at 6am is... Stressfull.

Okay, I lied about that. You might be asking... Why is he asking that? When I gained more control over my visions... Let's say... The more control you have, the more the toll is. So! Not only can I get instant organ failure, but lack of energy. 

I saw how his figure got a slight blur. I shook my head.

'Come on Y/N, stay awake till Goki turns God.' 

The smile reappeared on his face.

Whis: You seem like a nice guy, I want to introduce you to Lord Beerus.

The worst. Case. Scenario. Said in one sentence. If I meet him now... I'm dead.

Y/N: Oh, that isn't a good idea...

Whis: I know it isn't. Follow me.

He turned around and walked towards Beerus. I felt this... Force... Pushing me forward to follow him. I didn't want to follow him, but I still did. If Beerus finds out... What I am. I'm instantly dead.

I tried to yell at Gohan and the others, but my mouth wouldn't budge. 

'This is a VERY BAD situation!'

After a few more steps, we were in front of Beerus. One mistake, and it's over. The aura spikes from within me when I even speak his name. It's like it has a mind of it's own. 

He had a cup of pudding in his hand and a spoon in the other. He looked like he was enjoying it.

'Seems like Bulma listened to me.'

He took a spoon full of pudding.

Whis: My Lord, someone wants to meet you.

Beerus: And what's his name.

Y/N: Y/N.

Beerus: Y/N... I'm the God of Destruction, you may call me Lord Beerus.

'Never in my life... Will I call someone Lord.'

Y/N: I see you're enjoying the pudding.