Chapter 36.5: Thoughts On Things

Y/N Pov

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence. Just silence. We were lying on our bed, Goki hugging me with a tight grip and a frown on her face. Ever since the battle with Beerus, she wouldn't let go of me. My stab wound was healed by eating a Senzu Bean, so I don't have to worry about her touching it.

'...'

A day has passed since then. And you could say... I've suffered a lot since then. My reckless use of looking into the future, caused me to have a strong headache. I felt really tired after I used that aura against him, along the while combining it with Kaioken, which I barely know how to use. 

'...'

Bardock still won't talk to me... I'm guessing my time with Goki is manipulating his grief for the worse. I mean, I too wouldn't know what to do if I lost Goki, but that doesn't mean that he has to act like I don't exist!

'...'

In the future, I saw that I could survive the Sun... I just don't know how. I think that this white aura serves like a shield like the red aura does. Probably protects me from great amounts of heat, that nothing alive could survive. 

'...'

If I wasn't a Half-Titan... I would have been dead long ago. This Titan half, helped me kill Cell, helped me beat Buu that Goki, even in her Super Saiyan 3, was struggling with. And now it helped me fight one of the strongest beings in the Multiverse... How strong is this race?

'...'

What kind of race can fight off a God of Destruction..? And why do I lose all sense of control while using that transformation? It's like whenever I have any sort of control, I just can't move. Completely paralised. When I first heard the word "Titan", the first thing that popped in my head was Greek Mythology.

'...'

In the Greek Mythology, Titans are said to live before the Gods even existed... Kronos, leader of the first generation of Titans, had Gods as children... But... The Gods overthrew him and inprisoned him in this... chest? I don't remember really... Gods are stronger than Titans. Which kind of explains why I couldn't beat Beerus.

'...'

Those... visions... They always pop up whenever Goki gets sad or mad because of me... I'm 90% sure that I'm the real reason why she killed everyone... Does she love me that much..? So much that she would kill every living thing on the planet... I-It... Doesn't make sense. I figure Goki to be the type of person to move on from such things...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Goki... 

Her grip tightened. She didn't respond.

Y/N: Look, I'm sorry. I almost died... several times. I just... don't want you to think you're the reason for my death. 

I heard her mumble something. 

Y/N: What?

She looked up at me with small tears in her eyes.