Chapter 10: The Encounter

Y/N Pov

I was walking towards a city nearby. For some reason I couldn't sense any KI... While I was walking I saw a shirt on the ground along with pants. 

'What the hell..?'

I instantly rushed towards the city. The entire city was filled with shirts and pants. I refused to believe not one single person survived, so I started picking up parts of buildings. 

'Someone had to have survived.'

I picked up one of the debris and saw a little girl covered in scratches and cuts. She had blood all over her face.   

Girl: P-P-Please d-don't hurt me..!

Y/N: I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help

I crouched down and offered her my hand. I was surprised when she grabbed me by my collar.

Girl: Listen... t-there is a m-monster around h-here.

I could hear the fear in her voice. Piccolo said it's name was Cell... but he didn't really tell what he looked like.

Y/N: Can you tell me what it looks like?

Girl: I-It has green s-skin with b-b-black spots. It has p-pink shaded eyes b-but pupils of a l-lizard. It has a t-tail which it u-uses to k-k-kill peop-

Her eyes widened mid sentence... I felt her blood splatter all over my Gi. There was a big needle shaped tail in her chest. Her eyes went dull as she fell on her face. I looked behind her and saw...

 I looked behind her and saw

Creature: Hello.

I didn't bother listening to his introduction. I slowly closed the poor girl's eyes... How could someone do that to a child... I stood up while yelling:

Y/N: Who are you?!!

Cell: I am Cell and you are Y/N. Do you know where the Androids are?

I ignored his question, charging at him. With a punch to the face, I launched him in the air. I flew to his level. He just stood there staring at me.

Y/N: Why are you doing this?!!

Cell: To reach my perfect form. I just need the androids.

I shook my head and kicked him in the gut. I connected it with a punch to his chest and ending it with a blast. When the smoke cleared he....wasn't there. I panicked and looked everywhere. He appeared behind me grabbing me with all of his limbs and stabbing me with his tail. I was starting to feel weak like he was draining my energy.

 I started powering up using all of my energy to knock him off. It worked, but I felt.....weak. I tried to attack him but he always countered it with a kick or a punch to the stomach. I fell to the ground on my knees holding my chest. I couldn't let him kill me or anyone else.