Chapter 40: Destructive Brothers

Everything I write in the next chapters is intentional... 

Y/N Pov

*TAP*

*TAP*

I tapped the pen against my forehead as I checked the semi-finished test on the table. I was one of the last people to be struggling on the exam... mostly because of the unhealthy amount of math questions.

There were questions about biology, astronomy, sociology basically everything. I guarantee answered all of them correctly. Since I learned all of them... but when it comes to math. I just can't seem to get it into my head.

Y/N: Do you know this one?

Bardock: For the last time, in my world math wasn't known to exist!

I sighed at his honesty.

'I give up.'

I stood up and walked towards Vados. Oh... Yeah... Beerus has a brother named Champa. He looks like the fat version of Beerus. He's also a God of Destruction, but from Universe 6. Like every brother they have a rivalry between one and the other. A destructive rivalry... Anyway, for some dumb reason Beerus and Champa had a Food Fight. Basically who has better food from their universe wins.

In the end, our universe won. This made Champa mad, so he challenged his brother to a tournament between their universes. There must be 5 fighters from each universe. If they win, they get our Earth. But if we win, we keep it. The MVP of the tournament gets any item they wish for... After I heard these news, I slapped myself 1200 times at their very dumb agreement. There is no reward for the team! And how could Beerus be so goddamn dumb to agree with his bullshit deal?!

I handed the test to Vados. Thankfully, Beerus and Whis accepted my pleads for them not to tell the other universe what I am. I tried my best not to look into the future fights of this tournament, but I did look at one thing... Zeno. If he or the Priest find out I'm a Titan... I'm dead. And Whis said it himself, I have only one life... Unlike everyone else.

Vados ovelooked the test.

Vados: 81 points. I see math is your worst subject... You may participate!

I sighed in relief. And if you were wondering. No. I did not use Future Vision to cheat the test.

I flew over to the floating tribune for the participants. There was another... tribune... It is supposed to act as one, but it doesn't look like one. It's basically a big floating platform full of blue grass, where the audience sits on.

Goki: Who do you think you're going to fight?

She said as she pointed at the Champa's fighters. The only fighter I know is Hit... And he's gonna be a problem. I can just tell.

Y/N: I don't know. You?

Goki: I'm very excited!

Our team consists of Piccolo, Goki, me, Gohan and... Monaka...