Chapter 55: Inner Malice

Y/N Pov

Dream

My eyes slowly opened. The first thing I saw was Goki... She was lightly snoring while holding my hand next on her face...  My eyes widened as a stinging pain came from my head. I instantly sat up and held my head. It stopped. I lowered my hand and looked at my surroundings...

'We are... in our room?'

I was confused. I strictly remember us being in Trunksa's timeline. Goki died in front of my eyes and I was next. I... died. Was that a dream? That's when my eyes looked at my righthand. My entire hand was covered in tiny scars. The scars on my knuckles were even bigger than before. My blood pressure rose at the realisation.

I quickly lifted my shirt and was shocked at the sight. A big white mark was across my chest. The mark spread into a web like pattern all over my upper body. 

'What the fuck happened..?'

I poked the mark. My finger slightly sunk into it. As I pulled my finger away a small hole was left on the mark before slowly morphing back into a flat surface. Wait... So all of that really happened. I was stabbed and died... But how am I still alive? How is Goki alive?! I saw her die!

'I... saw her die...'

Wanting to not wake her up, I carefully pulled my hand off her grasp. I walked into the bathroom and saw my face. Half of my face was wrapped in bandages, covering the entire right side. I looked deeper into the mirror, specifically my pupil. There was a tiny dark red tint on my iris and there wasn't any red light around me to reflect that.

As soon as I discovered that, I felt dizzy. An unexpected pressure surrounded me. I lost balance and held onto the sink to stop my fall. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth. My entire body hurt. Like thousands of needles were stung in each centimeter of my body. I couldn't scream for some reason, all I could do was whimper.

My eye slightly opened. The veins on my arms were completely black. I sensed someone behind me. They lowered their head next to my ear and whispered in a distorted voice.

???: She is alive. Black is still alive. She is waiting for you. She is coming for you.

I instantly felt the pressure vanish. My veins turned back to their original color. I immediatly turned my head around to see no one. I took deep breaths. It was hard to breathe. As if something was wrapped around my heart and slowly tightening it's hold. 

???: I'm behind you.

In a split second, I turned my head back to the mirror. Nothing looked different except... My eyes were dark red. I felt intimidated by them. As I stared at them, I could her the beating in my heart fasten. My reflection stood straight. As it stood straight, I heard the bones in his back snap. He placed his hands on his side of the mirror. He leanded in until his his forehead touched the mirror. 

I tightly grabbed the spot on my chest where my heart should be. My heart beated violently. Like it was gonna explode any second. He opened his mouth full of saliva. It poured down his chin and dropped on the floor. He formed a giant grin that reached to his ears, revealing sharp yellow teeth. His eyes shattered into brainwashing patterns.

???: Hello, YYYY/NNNN!!

Dream End

I shot my eyes open and sat up as I held my chest. I panted as my eyes were wide open. After a few seconds, my heart rate finally calmed. I looked around me... I'm in our room. But Goki wasn't here. I looked at my hand... I lifted my shirt... I touched my face...