Chapter 50: Failure

Y/N Pov

We stood by each other with our auras flaring. Trunksa had her teeth grit as she glared with murderous intent. Goki had a similar look, but her glare looked more concentrated. Vegeta had a smirk, confident in his new found strength. I was in my stance... glaring at them too, but... I was confused by something new to their appearance.

'What are those earrings?'

Then it clicked... Are those the Potara Earrings? They had one on their right ear. One of them can switch the earring to the opposite ear and they will fuse... They will be unstoppable if that happens. But that's a theory. Just because the earrings have the same shape as Potara's doesn't mean they are the same thing.

'I don't remember them having those earlier... Why put them on now..?'

Goki Black: I can tell just by looking at you. You're going to need more training to defeat me... I thought you'd be more determined to get stronger... Especially after losing so easily.

Vegeta grit his teeth. The blue aura covering him, disappeared.

Vegeta: Oh, shut up. I didn't come here for vengeance. I came here for my daughter, so this Earth can have a future!

Goki Black: Well that's not very Saiyan of you-

WE KNOW THE TRUTH!

I looked at Goki. She had a determined look in her eyes. 

Goki: We know all the horrible things you've done. We know about Gowasu. We know you got your immortality using the Super Dragon Balls. The same way you created this fake copy of me.

A smile slowly formed on my face as she spoke. While I was stuck here, she was not just training, but she was investigating... I feel... I'm really proud of her. I carefully analised what she said... 

'So she thinks Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls to gain immortality.'

That sounds good. I don't see any other way he could've pulled it off. In all of the visions I've seen with the Kais, I didn't find a word spoken about immortality. Her final claim was skeptical. It sounds too obvious for Black to be just a copy. 

I felt this usettling feeling when Black grined. 

Goki Black: You are wrong.

Everyone was shocked to hear her contradict. I stood still... already knowing it was wrong.

Vegeta: Then what are you?!

Black put her hand on her chest. Her smile sending shivers down our spines.

Goki Black: This is Goki's actual body, down to the very atoms. The body of a person that can compare to a perfect war machine... but the mind belongs to me. The Surpreme Kai Zamasu!

Everyone gasped in horror. My jaw hanged open with a tiny gap between my lips. My eyes were wide open. I didn't want to believe it... but it made sense. 

Goki Black: You were correct to think I used the Super Dragon Balls cause I did. After I disposed of my tragical, useless Master, I collected them and used my wish... to switch bodies with you.

She said the last part with an ear to ear grin. 

Goki: A-And then what?

Goki Black: Can't you guess..? I killed you. 

I grit my teeth. I had this feeling... feeling of someone stabbing you in the back... All those interactions... 

'All those emotions she showed... were all acts?'