What If... Y/N Vs Vegeta (After Cell Saga)

(3 Days After Cell's Death)

Y/N Pov

After defeating Cell, Goki and the others kept on telling me how I beat him... But I don't remember a single part I played in beating him. The only thing I could remember is how I collapsed during the beam clash...

I was walking towards West City. We don't have any food in the fridge, so I'm looking for a Supermarket. Where was I at right now? I'm in an grassy biome that's pretty far from my destination. 

.

.

.

I still can't believe it... Gohan turned into a... What do they call it..? Super Saiyan 2? I think it's Super Saiyan 2. The transformation that doubles the power of a regular Super Saiyan... I'm proud of him. But he was cocky. The power he obtained made him overconfident. He almost died...

.

.

I raised my head from the sense of KI right in front of me... It was Vegeta. He wasn't in his Super Saiyan form. His gloved fists were clenched, and from his face... He was angry.

Vegeta: Damn you...

Y/N: Wha-

He dashed forward and punched me in the cheek, knocking me to the ground. 

'The fuck?!'

I was very confused. Why would he punch me? I stood up, whilst staring at him, thinking he would attack again.

Vegeta: You know... As a Reincarnation, I was right to think you were stronger than Krillin and the other Earthlings. But what you did to Cell... Really pisses me off.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

He charged a yellow KI blast and threw it at me. My eyes widened at his action, but I still reacted. I side stepped, dodging the blast. The blast hit the ground causing a big explosion. I was now in a mix of confusion and anger.

'Is he trying to kill me?!'

Vegeta: Don't you dare lie to me!! I am the Prince of all Saiyans! I'm supposed to be stronger than an Earthling! Stronger than Kakarotta! Stronger than Gohan!

 'Is he... jealous..? Is he jealous that they're stronger?'

Vegeta: The only reason I stayed on this disgusting planet, is because I want to KILL KAKAROTTA! If those Androids hadn't come, I would have done so a long time ago!

My finger slightly twitched at his reasoning. He... Is that why he helped us? Only to save Goki from being killed by someone else... So he could get the kill...

Y/N: You...

I rushed towards him and aimed to punch him in the jaw, but he caught my fist.

BASTARD! 

I tried to punch him again with my other hand, but he blocked it. He smirked before headbutting me in the nose. The force he put in dazed me. He raised his leg and kicked me in the chin, launching me into the air. 

I recovered, before he flew towards me. Right before he kicked again, I landed a punch to his gut, knocking the air out of him. I continued by uppercutting him, lauching him upwards. I charged towards him and grabbed his arm. While he was in my grasp, I spun him around. I let go, sending him to the ground. 

*CRASH*

He crashed into the ground, making a crater under him and debris fly up into the air. I slowly floated down, still pissed off by the fact that he want's to kill my lover. He soon got up with the same expression.