Chapter 36: "Will you forgive me..?"

Y/N Pov

I was lying down on the dusty ground thinking of every choice I made up until this moment... I knew about almost everything that was going to happen... Everything except Whis' actions. I still wonder how I didn't predict him.

I swapped the pudding with a burger and Buu with Yamcha. I let Bulma get slapped so Vegeta could buy me time to get God KI. I told him the instructions of the ritual which resulted Goki to become Super Saiyan God... What I didn't know was that... I could devastate  Goki throughout the fight with Beerus...

'But we won right..? Was it worth her getting heartbroken...'

I sighed before trying to stand up while holding my stab wound. Beerus didn't devastate her... I did. I felt the sharp pain come again, making me grunt. I placed one hand on the ground and one on my knee. I pushed myself upwards, struggling to contain the pressure in my side. 

I stood up letting out a sigh of relief. I looked at my hand... it's covered in my blood. I looked at my shirt, stained in blood, especially the right side of it. I grabbed my shirt and ripped it off. I proceeded to wrap the shirt around my torso, stopping the bleeding. Probably even hiding it.

*THUD*

I hid my bloody hand behind my back.

???: Did you beat him?

Y/N: ...In a way.

I turned around to see Vegeta with a serious face along with Tien and Gohan. Krillin, Goten and Trunksa had worried looks on their faces. Bulma... was just staring at me. 

Krillin sighed in relief before placing his hands on his hips.

Krillin: Didn't Goki fight with you?

I looked down in disappointment of myself.

Y/N: Yeah... she did. And don't worry... She's fine.

Goten: Well, where is she then?

I looked at the sky. She was nowhere to be seen... I know where she could be.

Y/N: Mourning.

Goten: W-What?

I turned to look at them.

Y/N: Listen guys... I did something stupid and... I want to set things right. So... go home.

I said before flying away to look for Goki.

Bulma Pov

I noticed the blood red spot in his side. It was pretty obvious that he was stabbed or something. And the way he had his arm behind his back. His hands are always out in the open. Well... This does confirm one thing.

'He really CAN predict the future.'

It's impossible to predict what happened today... That aura... What was that? It's clear that he isn't human like Krillin and Yamcha... Or mostly human. Since the Saiyans, Vegeta and Nappa arrived he joined their battle on that desert wasteland... I'm sure Goki told me that there was no red aura around him. 

...And this isn't the first time he had it. I think that he had it around him when he and Gohan clashed their Kamehameha waves against Cell. Gohan was in his "Super Saiyan 2" form at that time which was the strongest transformation, back then. Cell was winning the clash until that red aura engulfed Y/N and their wave turned pure red and grew in size. It immediatly passed his wave and eviscerated Cell.