Chapter 26: Concequences

Buu Pov

I woke up with paper blocking my view. I also felt some red liquid on my face so I wiped it off and read the note.

Dear Buu

This is the guy who was fighting you earlier, and I apologise for it. I didn't know you were manipulated by Babidi. He taught you all the wrong things. If you're wondering where he is, well I killed him. I'm sorry if he was someone you loved as family or something, but he was a big menace to the world. You aren't a menace if you follow the right path. Oh, and also on your right are bags full of chocolate. I saw your love for sweets so I decided to buy some for you as a sign of truce. Now there are two rules you have to follow in this world. No killing and no stealing. Also find a house bigger than the rest. There's this guy named Hercule or Satan (his nickname). He will guide you in this world. And try to be nice to everyone. If he's confused about who sent you just hand him this note.

Dear Hercule

Take this as revenge for taking my son's win against Cell. Seriously that's just a bitch move. You know that my son's name is Gohan right? Yeah that kid who won fair and square against Cell. Take care of Buu, cause if you don't I will be at your doorstep. I don't even have to come, if he is mistreated, he can destroy you himself.

                                                                                                                          Love to Buu, Fuck you to Hercule

-Y/N

Buu: Hercule?

Goki Pov

I was laying on our bed, hugging a pillow, thinking of what happened. Gohan was out looking for Y/N and Goten was in his room. Both of them got a day off from the recent events.

I suddenly heard the door creak open revealing Goten with a worried face.

Goten: Mom, you've been laying there ever since you got back. What's wrong?

He floated above me and looked me in the eyes.

Goki: It's just... Y/N changed.

Goten: How?

He layed down next to me.

Goki: I was there... next to the crater.

Goten: Yeah, I was going to ask that.

Goki: Y/N made it.

Goten: What?

Goki: Did you feel a KI spike earlier?

Goten: Yes, was that him? 

Goki: Yes...

Goten: So what changed?

Goki: While he was fighting Buu he knocked down two buildings along the way and proceeded by beating him relentlessly. He also had this burning aura on him, but he also had this...look.

Goten tilted his head in confusion.

Goki: His face was filled with rage, hate and grief all in one. He ignored who he was hurting or what he's doing. When I saw his face I felt scared.