Chapter 63: Bio-Android

Android 21's Pov

I was sitting in front of the kitchen table, waiting for the stranger to come back. He was busy making what looked like ham sandwiches. I was looking at him... 

He looked like some sort of karate or aikido master... He wears a gold belt so he might be a professional wrestler? I analyzed his figure. He seems a little slim. He's probably a lightweight class. I should ask him what he does for a living after we properly introduce ourselves to one another.

He placed a plate full of sandwiches on the table before sitting on the opposite side of me. He seemed... shaky. He was heavily sweating and his face read panic and fear. I was concerned for him. He took a big breath and forcefully smiled. 

???: Um... I know this is a weird situation for us and you... probably think I'm some sort of creep, but I mean you no harm. M-My name is Hercule and...

The shakiness was still there. What's he so afraid of? Is it me? He probably has social anxiety. I should continue the conversation from now on, to take the stress of his shoulders. I smiled.

Android 21: Nice to meet you Hercule. My full name is Android 21 but I would prefer calling me just by my number.

Hercule: Y-Yes, of course... 21.

I looked at the plate full of sandwiches. They filled me with curiosity. I can't recall having a sandwich... ever really. What does it taste like again? 

Android 21: Can I?

I said as I pointed at the pile of food. He nodded. I grabbed a sandwich, feeling the soft white bread on my fingertips. I bit into it... and instantly savored it. My eyes sparked with joy before I moaned with joy. Hercule was clearly weirded out by my over exaggerated reaction. I quickly ate the whole thing before I grabbed another one.

Android 21: This is so good!! Hercule, you are a sandwich mastermind!

Hercule: I am?

My tail happily wagged as I ate another sandwich. I rapidly nodded with a big smile on my face. I kept eating and eating. I couldn't help it, the taste overwhelmed me. I stopped midway, realizing that I was making a bad look for myself. 

Android 21: S-Sorry, I got a little carried away.

Hercule: No worries. I'm happy you ate so much otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish the rest.

He chuckled. He seems to be comfortable now. I looked at him. I wonder if he... I should probably ask him, now that the atmosphere lightened.

Android 21: Well Hercule, are you perhaps the one who was behind the glass?

He raised his eyebrow, confused by my question.

Hercule: What do you mean by that?

Android 21: Someone deactivated my chamber which woke me up. Because of the lack of oxygen inside I lost consciousness but before I did, I saw the silhouette of the person behind the glass. That person was you right? 

He said as he scratched his head. I was shocked, I really thought it was him. Was it really someone else? And if it is... then why am I here?

Hercule: That must've been Y/N. I mean, he was the one who brought you here. 

'Y/N... Y/N..? I recognize that name. Where have I heard it before?'

Android 21: Do you know where I can find this... "Y/N"?