Chapter 21: Inside And Outside World

Y/N Pov

I opened my eyes and stood up holding my shoulder. 'Oh God, that was the worst sleep I have ever had' I thought. My shoulder was hurting, but it was fully healed. I scanned my surroundings, I was still in the void. Bardock was siting down watching the infinite abyss. 

Bardock: I see that you are awake.

Y/N: Yeah, I guess I am. Where were you?

Bardock: Let's try not to talk about that. Here, time passes a lot slower than it does in the real world. You must train. Close your eyes and imagine again.

Y/N: But what if that guy shows up aga-

Bardock: Just do it.

I did as he told me. I closed my eyes and thought of Goki. I miss her sometimes. The world shifted into the blue sky with clouds floating around it. A pink blob popped up in front of Goki. It looked pretty fat and it's skin was pink.

 There was a guy behind it, he looks like a gremlin

 Out of nowhere Goki transformed into a Super Saiyan

Goki: This is a Super Saiyan.

Lightning flowed in her aura as she transformed into Gohan's transformation.

Goki: And this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan...or you could call this a Super Saiyan 2.

???: What a useless transformation, you changed your hair so what.

Goki: Just wait. I know you can beat this so lets take it a step further.

Y/N: What?

Goki: And this is to go even further beyond!

The vision vanished instantly. Bardock placed his hand on my shoulder and said.

Bardock: That's what's going to happen while you are training.

Just then an idea popped in my head.