Chapter 51: Justice Given Form

Y/N Pov

*SHATTER*

With her eyes full of wrath she swiped her blade at me. My gauntlets were forming while the blade was coming. Because of the short time, the gauntlets barely had any layers. I grit my teeth when I felt her blade get through my gauntlets and get small cuts in my arms. I saw through the shards of my weapons... their bodies merging.

Y/N: NO!

I shut my eyes as a blinding light hit me. I was knocked back by a white explosion. I did a backflip and landed in a crouching position with my boots burried into the ground. I looked up and saw the light take shape of a person. 

???: My form is justice. And my form is the world.

The light slowly faded off his body.

???: Worship me. Praise me. The beautiful, the sublime, invincible and divine...

 The beautiful, the sublime, invincible and divine

Merged Zamasu: Zamasu!

I clenched my fists. This wasn't supposed to happen. I could have stopped them. If I was faster and took off the earrings... This wouldn't have happened. The light radiated off him. I stood up as the gauntlets fully formed. 

Goki: Where did Zamasu and Black go?

I looked to my right to see Goki floating next to Vegeta, away from me. I quickly shouted.

Y/N: They fused! We have to get out of he-

Merged Zamasu: Your time is up.

My attention was back to him. The white aura went behind his back and formed into a strange symbol. I took a step back in shock of what I was looking at... A purple bird grew into the size of a building. It let out an eary screech as it sprouted it's wings. 

Merged Zamasu: Begone!

My eyes widened when I saw three electrified circles appear in the front of it's body. I gasped as a lightning bolt was launched out of each one. One was coming towards me. In a matter of nanoseconds, I jumped and rolled out of harm's way. I looked behind me to see a small crater.

'A long ranged attack that strikes in a small area. That's one of his abilities.' 

I looked back to check on... Goki and Vegeta were lying face down on the ground in their base form.

'D-Did he knock them out?!'

Merged Zamasu: Impressive.

I glared at him. This is bad. They are both Gods which means that they are going to be stuck together forever. If Black was actually Goki, then their fusion would last an hour. So I can't stall until time runs out...

'That's right.'

Supreme Kai is around here. I can borrow his earrings and fuse... No. It would be better if Goki and Vegeta fuse. They are much stronger than me and I can't imagine how strong they'll be as one. I just hope that the fusion can kill Zamasu before they defuse.