Chapter 20: Experiment

Y/N Pov

???: Well hello there!

I turned around and saw a purple skined teen. His hair was white and his eyes had red pupils. He was wearing yellow pants and boots along with a black shirt. I can't help but notice he had a sword behind him.

Y/N: Bardock, am I doing this right?

.

.

.

.

.

No response.....

???: Sorry, but Bardock's sleeping right now. He'll wake up when we're done.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: I can't say that now can I? If I do, the timeline will be altered a little too much.

He said while slowly pulling out his blade.

Y/N: Are you here to fight?

He fully pulled out his blade and placed it over his shoulder.

???: No, maybe......yeah. 

He lunged at me with a grin on his face. He tried to cut me across my chest, but I dodged it and punched him in the face making him stumble. He recovered and threw some KI bombs at me. Before I could react they exploded ripping my Gi in the process. He jumped and tried to slash my head. I barely stopped the blade in my hands.

 I struggled and moved his blade to the left giving me an opening. I elbowed him in the chin and then in momentum I moved his hands upward and palm striked his elbow. When it made contact a loud crack was heard. He dashed away and held his arm.

???: Wonderful Y/N! No matter what timeline you are from you always find a way to defeat your opponent!

He pulled his arm making it straight. A smile grew on his face when he said.

???: Now let's test your limit.

In a blink of an eye he was behind me. I turned around and aimed to punch him. When my fist was near his face I ducked dodging his kitana and swiped his legs making him fall. He stabed the ground and spun around to kick me. I caught his leg while the other went pass me. He then retracted his free leg to grab me by the neck. While this was happening, he pulled his kitana out of the ground and stabed me by the shoulder. I growled in pain before he knocked me on the ground with his legs with the blade still in my shoulder. He put his foot down on my chest and then began to push the blade deeper in my shoulder as I yelled in pain.

???: Such a good fighter, yet you don't understand how much I am stronger and faster than you.

The kitana screwed through my shoulder, going into the ground.

???: Tell me, why do you keep fighting? You are already done, I defeated you.

I grabed the handle of the kitana and tried to push back.

Y/N: This is getting kind of personal don't you think...

???: I wonder what will happen when I kill you...

My eyes opened wide at his sentence.

???: Your body won't have a mind, you would be a zombie...What would Goki think of that, to lose you after a long sleep.

Y/N: You can't kill me, you are just a vision!

???: Am I......Why don't you prove it then.

I blasted the ground making us propel forward. His blade slid through my shoulder and then there was a giant hole in it. He regained balance and stared in amusement. I grit my teeth and grabed his sword.

???: Using my own weapon against me.

I kneed the blade spliting it in two. I took my stance with my shoulder bleeding.

Y/N: Now it's just hand to hand combat.

He smirked and then chuckeled. 

???: For a titan-hybrid you sure are stubborn.

Y/N: Wha-

My voice was cut off by a kick to my stomach which knocked the wind out of me. I sat down on one knee holding my gut. 'I have to find an opening' I thought. He grabed me by my hair and picked me up to look into eachother's eyes.

???: You still haven't mastered it......Of course! That is why you are weak and Buu is still out there!

Y/N: What are y-you talking a-about?!

???: You will find out shortly!

With that he dissapeared along with his sword. I fell to the floor feeling pain in my shoulder. My eyes closed and soon fell asleep.

Bardock Pov

Bardock: Ugh, what happened?

I said while standing up.

Bardock: Wait a minute, how did I pass out? That can't be possible. I am just a soul not an living breathing being.

I looked around to scan my surrondings to see that I am still in Y/N's mind. Hearing a thud nearby I followed the sound. And what made it was Y/N. He was laying there with a hole in his shoulder, bleeding. 

Bardock: Y/N, what did you do...He should be fine, he just needs rest, with his mind still intact he should regenerate. But who caused this?

??? Pov

I teleported back to my laboratory to watch Goki's and Buu's upcoming fight. 

???: Maybe I should change something about this fight.

I noticed my blade was covered in Y/N's blood. My smile grew knowing I can experiment with his blood. His blood was a little bit greyer than normal dark red color. I grabed a tube and poured the blood into it. I picked it up to admired it.

???: The first titan-hybrid's blood. I wonder what makes him strong.

I said grabing my microscope and started testing.

Alright listen. I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the other ones. Trust me, the next one will be longer. Anyways....

Peace out!!!