Chapter 11: Hidden Power

Y/N Pov

I collapsed on the floor knocked out. I started seeing the same Saiyan Bardock. He was just standing there in a void looking at me with a serious expression. I didn't know what to do so I said.

Y/N: Hello....

He didn't respond instead he started walking towards me in a slow pace.

Y/N: Um do you need something?

I was backing away confused by what his intentions are.

Y/N: Are you... Bardock?

He stopped in his tracks looking down... 

.

.

.

.

He resumed his walk. I was slowly backing up, until I hit some sort of wall behind me. I tried to go left and right but  the wall shaped into a corner. He was a foot away from me now. He looked at me with a serious glare on his face.

Bardock: You need to harness the power I gave you!

Y/N: What are you... saying?!

He looked down again with his fists clenched.

Y/N: ANSWER ME GODAMMIT!!!

He smiled.

Bardock: Heh, seems like you inherited some of my personality as well.

I just stood there with a confused look.

'What is this dream?!!'

Y/N: Wait, why do I suddenly see you every time I sleep? What is it so special about you?

Bardock: You are my re-

The dream was cut by a door opening loudly. I woke up on a bed with Goki lying on my chest. She had her arms wrapped around my neck with her head on digging into the crook of it. I looked out a small opening of the door... I was on the Lookout.

'Here comes the worst part.'

 I wanted to get up and train but I didn't want to wake up Goki. I tried to move her hands that are around my neck but she tightened her grip resulting her bust coming towards my face. I was not ready for this.

Y/N: Wake up Goki.

Goki: Just one more minute.

I noticed that she was in her... Super Saiyan form? How can she keep herself in that transformation?

Y/N: Why are you Super Saiyan?

She leaned back, so she could sit on me.

Goki: Well... you were out cold for a few days now. Me and Gohan have been training in the chamber and we somehow made the transformation usable without any loss in stamina... We also kind of forgot how to turn it off.

I looked at her in shock and asked. If I was asleep for a few days...

Y/N: What happened while I was gone?

Goki: Well, Vegeta and Piccolo finished training. Vegeta wanted to fight Cell. While they were fighting Cell told him that he is not at his highest peak of strength. Vegeta's pride awakened and let Cell absorb 18 which made him "perfect".