Chapter 31: Arrival

Goki Pov

GOKI!!!

I was just standing around waiting for the next training session, until King Kai screamed my name.

King Kai: We're in for some serious trouble. And it's heading straight for us!!

Goki: Who is?

King Kai: Beerus is coming! As we speak, Beerus the destroyer is rapidly approaching this planet!

'Who's this Beerus?'

I tried to sense his Ki or any other Ki outside this planet, but there isn't any.

Goki: Are you sure? Cause I don't sense anything.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SENSE THE PRESSENCE OF DEITIES!!!

He started backing away.

King Kai: Remember, above else. Whatever you do, refrain from doing anything STUPID!!

Goki: Wait, so is he a God?

King Kai: YES!! Get in the house now! He's going to land any second now.

'Y/N did teach me about Gods. If I remember correctly they're supposed to be really important. Wonder If I can fight them?'

STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET INSIDE!!!

I squirmed from his order and ran into the house as fast as possible. I leaned on the wall that was next to the hole in the wall beside me.

Goki: God... I think there are Egyptian, Greek and other Gods... Wonder which one he's from.

Now that I think about it, why IS a God coming here of all places.

???: Why, indeed.

King Kai: O-Oh, Lord Beerus! 

I peeked through the opening and saw a very tall... God? He does look like a God. They're clothes look like they're made in Egypt. They're hair is pure white and they're skin are in the color blue. They also have this... halo around they're neck.

'...Aren't Angels supposed to have that?'

What I didn't see is a purple guy hiding behind them. They showed themselves while yawning.

King Kai: I welcome you to my world, Lord Beerus. If I may ask, what are you doing here?

He was talking to this hairless cat... furry, whatever he is. 

'Wait, so THAT'S Lord Beerus. He looks so ordinary.'

Beerus: I've come to talk with a SAIYAN OVER THERE!

Goki: Uh, busted.

I ran outside of the house and stood straight in front of "Lord" Beerus.

Goki: Hello Beeru-!

King Kai: LORD!!!

He smacked my head.

Goki: L-Lord Beerus, I am a Saiyan from Earth. My name's Son Goki.

Lord Beerus: Son Goki... huh. So, you're the one who defeated Frieza?

He walked around me while poking parts of my body, mostly my arms and thighs.

Goki: Yes, I did... Sir.