Chapter 64: The Tournament Begins!

Goki's Pov

Y/N: Meet Android 21... my cousin.

He said blankly before he patted her shoulder. My eyes widened as my jaw dropped.

'What?!!'

Most of us were surprised that Y/N has a cousin. He never said anything about having one. And the name... "Android 21". Is she another one of Dr. Gero's creations? I thought 17 and 18 were the last.

Lord Beerus: Android 21, huh?

Beerus approached her. He was probably going to poke her all over like he did with me when we first met. I still don't know the point of that. Before he could get in arms reach of her Y/N stood in front of 21. 

Y/N: I don't think you should get any closer than that... Same goes for the rest of you.

He said as he looked at each one of us, including me. 

Lord Beerus: And why shouldn't I?

Y/N: She gets very angry when it comes to talking with strangers. 

Lord Beerus: Well, is she strong?

Y/N: I can't say for sure. 

Y/N looked at 21.

Y/N: Are you?

He said as he glared at her, his eyes are still red. She balled her fists. 

Android 21: Y-Yes... Yes I am.

She said after looking down, avoiding eye contact with him. Her fists were fidgeting. She seemed... nervous. I can't judge. We ARE going to a tournament that will determine the fate of our universe. He whispered something to her. She nodded before she walked off to talk with 17 and 18.

I grabbed Y/N's shoulder.

Goki: Since when do you have a cousin? I thought you had no one left.

Y/N: I'm surprised too. It's a miracle, really.

Goki: How did you find her?

Y/N: It's... kind of a long story.

Whis' Pov

I stared at Y/N as he began to converse with Goki. Y/N's flame is no longer contained in the center of his chest, it's spread out through his entire body. Oh right, I haven't properly explained what a "Titan's puberty" is, haven't I? 

Titans at a young age can't exactly "control" their flame. Once they get angry, their flame immediately bursts. Puberty slowly spreads the flame to the rest of the body. It gives them the ability to reduce the % their flame releases.

Titans that were trained to use their flame like a weapon, not like an emotional outburst, can release it on specific parts of their body that they desire. This is the Titans' biggest advantage over the Gods. To hide their flame and release it at will, but... they still need to be angry in order to use it... I can't imagine the reactions of the other Gods when Y/N accidentally reveals his nature.

I looked at the new recruit, 21. She seems to have two different KIs. One is good and the other is evil. The evil side looks to be more dominant. She might have a double personality... She could possibly turn on us during the tournament. I wonder if it was a good idea to pick her... We might have enough time to find someone else-