Special Chapter: Trunksa's History

These kind of chapters are going to take long to make so don't think I am lazy or anything. Enjoy the first movie chapter!

Author Pov

Trunksa and Gohan were currently training to fight the androids. In the future timeline, after the androids killed Dr.Gero, they went to kill all humans for fun. Gohan and Trunksa were presumabely the last hope to stop the disaster. Gohan wore an orange Gi like her mother.

Trunksa was wearing a white and blue sweater with blue jeans

Trunksa was wearing a white and blue sweater with blue jeans. Gohan always tried to make Trunksa go Super Saiyan but the result was always the same.

Gohan: Come on, you need to think of something or someone that makes you mad!

Trunksa thought of the death of her mother or Gohan. Her hair slowly rose up as well as a gold aura surrounding her. She suddenly fell on her knees panting, almost did it.

Trunksa: Damnit!

Gohan: Don't worry you almost did it.

Trunksa: Yeah but I don't know how you do it.

Gohan: Well I think of someone dying close to me.

Gohan walked towards Trunksa and picked her up on her feet. They noticed a huge explosion coming from West City. Gohan turned around to face the explosion.

Gohan: I need to stop the androids.

Trunksa: Wait I can help you now, I am much stronger!

Gohan: No you are not ready until you go Super Saiyan.

Trunksa: I don't care I can help you!

Gohan sighed and nodded. They both flew towards the city. They saw the androids at the amusement park. 

Android 18: Wow, this place is so much fun! I don't want to destroy it ever!

Android 17: I agree with you on that sis.

Android 18 had blonde hair, blue jacket over a white shirt. She also had a skirt with black tights and brown boots.

 She also had a skirt with black tights and brown boots