Chapter 34: God Against Titan

Y/N Pov

I dashed forward and went for a kick to his gut, but he caught my leg. He spun around and threw me into the air. I quickly recovered, in a split second he rushed towards me. He flew in such fast speeds that I didn't have the time to dodge. Instead of blocking his attack, I coiled my fist forward, clashing with his fist.

The force of our clash made big waves in the ocean underneath us. The waves slightly swung the yacht left and right. I noticed also how strong I've suddenly become. I tried to land another kick to his face, but he ducked under it and went to grab my neck. He held me in a tight grip before flying towards the water.

Beerus: Show me how strong you really are!

He said while going full speed towards the water. Since I couldn't take his hand off my neck, I used another way to get an advantage in this position. I grabbed his forearm with one of my hands, placed my leg on his chest. With all my strength I pulled him under me making me now on top of him while we were falling down. Before he could react I used my free hand to shoot a KI wave above us, increasing our speed.

We went so deep into the water that we crushed through the surface of the planet, discovering a cave under it. I punched him in the face, launching him down on the ground, causing a crater under him. I floated down on the ground with the same aura around me.

This guy isn't someone you want to be cocky with. If I lose this battle... everything is lost. I have to change the future in order to save this planet.

He stood up with the purple aura growing stronger. He dusted his shoulders off, with a smirk on his face.

Beerus: Never seen that move before. Who trained you?

My eye twitched at his question. I could feel steam rising from my body. He noticed this.

Beerus: Ahh... So that's what triggers you.

I quickly moved my hand forward launching a blue KI wave at him. I was shocked by him suddenly flying through it. I felt saliva spit out of my mouth from his headbutt to my chest.

'So you wanna play it like that?!!'

In a split second I could feel the aura burst within me. Out of sheer rage, I coiled my leg upwards, kicking him straight in the jaw. I growled as I jumped and spun my other leg around and, kicked him again.

He did a backflip in the air, and as he faced me, I noticed two yellow KI blasts in both of his hands. He moved his hands forward, throwing an infinite amount of KI blasts. The impact of those blasts caused the cave to crumble.

I wasn't going to play defensivelly against him. I ran towards him, avoiding the blasts in the process. But I didn't see a blast heading straight for me hitting me in the shoulder, launching me into a pile of rocks. He continued shooting the blasts above me, making the whole cave fall down on me.

'Goddamnit!'

I thought before catching the full weight of the cave. I lost focus from the surprise. I grunt, feeling the pain on my legs and back. I fell on one knee, trying to balance myself. My hands slipped down to the ground, making my back the only thing to keep me from getting crushed.

I struggled, gritting my teeth I attempted to push the cave upwards.

*CRACK*

I screamed in pain from the crack in my back. I was starting to slowly lose my grip. I felt the weight slowly push down on me. My hands slipped again, causing my elbows to burry in the rocks below.

'I musn't... D-Die!! Everyone's lives are depending on me!'