Chapter 66 (Part 1): No Choice

Y/N's Pov

Y/N: It's called "Tournament of Power". A battle royale that consists of 120 warriors that will try their best to knock each other off. Each universe has 10 fighters or less, you can't kill them, you have to knock them out of bounds. The royale is on a time limit of 48 minutes.

Android 21: This is... a lot to take in. Gods, Angels, I thought that they were just myths... but why are you telling me all of this?  

Y/N: We only have 9 warriors on our team. I wouldn't want to have an uneven number against the other universes, so you are my last option.

It's been exactly 16 minutes since the tournament started. Four universes have been erased. Krillin got eliminated by Frost for leaving his guard down. His loss won't make our team any weaker, he's the weakest of us all after all.

I was sitting down with one knee pulled to my chest. I was observing the ongoing battles. 

From the looks of it, some of the fighters standing seem tired. Their strikes are much sloppier and slow. I should take them out before they run to cover and recover their stamina.

I exhaled, the steam of the flame inside escaping through my nostrils. I placed my hands on the floor and got into a running position. 

I was surprised when I felt the KI of six people mix into one. I darted my head to the direction of the large energy and saw a rainbow colored blast being held by a woman. Before she fired it at me, I saw what she was wearing. It was the uniform of the Pride Troopers. 

Belmod's Pov

I grabbed my chin as the six Pride Troopers prepared their plan of attack. From the moment I saw him, I couldn't get rid of this ominous shiver running down my spine. Why am I feeling so scared of this mysterious person? He's just an Earthling... right?

I couldn't form clear answers for those questions. That's why I strictly ordered every Pride Trooper, aside from Jiren, to be extremely cautious around him. Even if he's hiding some immense power, there is no way that he can beat Jiren. His power is infinite!

I smirked before I lied back with my hands behind my head.

'There is no chance for us to lose-'

Khai: What!?

I was about to lie back when our Supreme Kai yelled with confusion and shock. My eyes widened when Y/N L/N stopped the blast with one hand. That was the combined power of six Pride Troopers! He looked at the blast with intrigue in his eyes. He tilted his head.

Y/N: This is the result of your teamwork. I must say, I'm impressed.

He glared at the six. I raised an eyebrow when I noticed the feint red glows coming from his eyes. He half-crouched before yellow KI exploded from his feet, launching him high up in the air, leaving a trail of smoke and ash. For a moment, I sensed his power skyrocket.

Y/N: You can have it back!

The blast turned into a shade of red. He threw the ball of KI over his head before turned around and bicycle kicked the thing. The blast immediately split into hundreds of tiny red blasts. The six Pride Troopers managed to form a barrier in time to block the barrage of attacks.

The shiver intensified when I saw the aftermath of his attack. I was so surprised that it made me stand up from my seat. The entire 1/10th of the arena was obliterated. You could see the bodies of the six and other fighters fly off the arena.