Before You Go...

A Prayer

            Father, Sovereign Lord, I first thank you that you care about us so much that you would plan for our sufferings to work out for our good. You desire to be friends with us and reveal yourself to us in both the valley and the mountaintop. Help us to see that you are not a vindictive God looking for ways to harm us. But—rather, you are the God who desires for us to become like your Son, since through Him we have become your very own child. Now, God I, King O’Bryan, ask that as my brother or sister wades through this storm, you would empower them and give them strength that surpasses all understanding. I furthermore pray that you will give them a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that they can increase in their awareness of knowing you. Lastly, I ask that you would begin to impress upon their hearts through your Holy Spirit, revelation and inspiration that will carry them through this time in their life. I am amazed at your infinite wisdom and your total control over every fact of life; although, the things we can see are only temporary. You deserve glory and honor. You are faithful and true. Now, may the grace of God and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, be unto you, dear reader! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.