4 (v) - Rhian

Rhian

Rhian felt dreadful.  As she blearily opened her eyes, the room seemed to lurch to the side.  As she tried to prop herself up on one arm, she noticed the clock on the bedside table said it was 10.17pm.

Where the hell was she?

As she looked around the unfamiliar bedroom, she slowly remembered that lovely Molly had helped her up the stairs and laid her on the bed. 

Had she drunk three or four glasses of champagne?

It wasn’t a lot, but then Rhian wasn’t used to drinking.  Her mum had forbidden it and so the only other time she’d drunk alcohol, had been when Kyle Jackson had sneaked some vodka into school and encouraged Rhian to drink some at lunchtime behind the basketball courts.  It had tasted foul but she’d wanted to impress Kyle so she’d taken a couple of big gulps and then let out an enormous burp.  Kyle and the other lads couldn’t stop laughing.

As Rhian slowly tried to get up, the room span again so she abandoned the idea and stayed put. 

Sipping the fizzy bubbles earlier had made Rhian feel very grown up, but how could something so delicious, make her feel so terrible?  Although she’d complained at the time, she was glad the others had made her stop drinking.  God knows what she’d have felt like if she’d kept going!

Rhian spotted her bag on the floor and wanted to check if she had any messages.  Slowly, incredibly slowly, she peeled herself off the bed and pulled her phone out of her bag.  Predictably there were half a dozen messages and missed calls from her mother.

Good luck on your first day sweetheart. Mum xxx

How’s it going darling? Mum xxx

Hope Sherri is letting you girls have a break?? xxx

Rhian. Call me x

Rhi – your dad & I are worried sick.  Call me now!

I’ll be coming up on the first train tomorrow unless I hear from you!

OMFG!  Why couldn’t her mother just take a chill-pill?  There was no way she wanted her coming up to London.  She quickly texted back.

Hi mum. All good. Been busy rehearsing. Am shattered. Will call tomorrow. R xxx

Then she quickly scrolled through her other messages, including a super-sweet one from Matt.

Hi Rhi.  Good luck on your first day.  The whole school is wishing you lots of luck.  As am I times 10.  Matt xx

It made Rhian smile to think of mild-mannered Matt threatening to knock Kyle Jackson’s head off if he showed anyone else those saucy pictures of Rhian.  He and Gareth had joined forces and had somehow made Kyle apologise to Rhian and promise to delete the photos from his phone.  And then to their horror Rhian had actually ending up feeling sorry for him!  Kyle had said he’d only shown the lads her photos because he was so proud of her and that he couldn’t believe anyone as special and beautiful as her, would even look twice at him, let alone want to date him.

Matt had been outraged and had even called him a low-life lying bastard!  (Matt never swore.)  Even though she had her doubts, Rhian wanted to believe him and so, not only had she forgiven him, she’d agreed to resume their romance – in secret.

Now Rhian was desperately scrolling through her phone, in search of a message from Kyle, but there was nothing.  Had he already forgotten her, even though she’d only been away one day?

Although Rhian hadn’t sent him anymore photos, she’d carried on sexting him and thought that it might be a good idea to send him a little message now.  Remind him what he missing!

Hiya Big Boy?  Missing my hot bod yet??? R xxx

Rhian blushed as she thought about their last night together.  Although they hadn’t gone all the way, they’d gotten pretty close!  They’d been making out in the alley behind the general store, Kyle’s hands up her top and then up her skirt.  He’d said he’d wanted them to do it then and there, but Rhian had resisted.  She didn’t want the first time she did it, to be surrounded by empty beer cans and scrunched up crisps packets.  There had been a brief moment when Rhian had thought that Kyle wasn’t going to take ‘no’ for an answer; the look in his eyes had been full of lust, but something else too – a cold hardness.  As his grip on her had tightened, Rhian tried to wiggle away, but his stare only became more cold and intense.  Just then Jonno had yelled down the alley.

“Mate, the coppers are doing the rounds!”

Kyle immediately let her go.  He’d recently been taken in for questioning by the police for a series of burglaries in the area, and they were now targeting him and his mates whenever they saw them loitering round the area.”

“Pull up your knickers,” Kyle hissed.  “We’ll finish this another time.”

Rhian duly did as he said, and stumbled out of the alley behind him.  The other lads gave a sly smile as they watched her trailing behind him, then they’d all run off, leaving Rhian to deal with the police.

“What you doing here, love?” asked PC Maddock.  “It’s late.  Shouldn’t you be resting up ahead of your big adventure up to London?”

As usual everyone in the small Welsh village of Penarvon knew her business.

“Yes, sir,” she smiled sweetly.  “I was just having one last wander around before I head off tomorrow.”

“Well, let me walk you home.”

“I’m fine, really,” said Rhian.

“Nonsense,” said PC Maddock.  “There’s some rough ‘uns, hanging around at the moment.  Don’t want you getting mixed up with that type!”

Just then, she heard laughter coming from downstairs.  The other girls were obviously getting to know each other.  Rhian figured she’d better get a good night’s sleep and then she’d be as ‘fit as a fiddle’ as her mother always said, and be able to join in the fun tomorrow.

As she was drifting back to sleep, her phone buzzed.  Rhian figured it would be her mother, demanding that she ring her immediately.  She was going to leave it, but a little niggly voice in her head, told her to check it.

It was Kyle.

Hey babe. Wish you were here. I need sucking off real bad.