I Know You

~Ali POV~

As soon as I saw Emily, I knew who she was. My first love. The girl who took my heart and then broke it to pieces. She was the reason why I wasn't able to love anyone else, the reason I couldn't settle down.

But she didn't recognize me. I didn't want to tell her, I wanted her to figure it out herself. But what if she didn't? I saw her staring at me confused, so at least she knows something's up. My heart stopped when Spencer introduced her, but there was no need. I already knew who Emily Fields was. My first kiss. My summer romance. I don't know how, but she was even more beautiful then she was before.

Leaving Paris was the worst. I missed her so much. I remember sulking in my room for hours. I remember wanting to talk to her so bad, but I had no contact information. I can't believe I didn't even ask for her number. I was so stupid. I never stopped thinking about her, and I starting cutting because I was so depressed. But I stopped when I realized it was futile, I was never going to see her again.

But there she was. Right in front of me. Did she forget? How could she? Emily was my life. Maybe I look different, so that why she didn't remember me. I must've looked really weird staring at her all lunch. I wonder of the others noticed my unusual behavior.

I spent all these years, just wanting a second chance, another chance to be with her. And here she was, in front of me, as my knew neighbor.

When I walked over to the new neighbors house to deliver a gift basket and almost had a heart attack when Emily answered the door. I assumed her parents would've.

Normally I'm a cool, confident, and collected person, but around Emily I wasn't. She made my heart ache and my stomach queasy. I don't even care if being with a girl ruins my reputation. I love her. But does she love me?

None of my friends knew about my relationship with Emily, even though I was friends with them long before I met her. I didn't even tell my parents. I didn't want to admit that I was at bisexual. I was at least bisexual. Was I a lesbian? I tried satisfying my needs with boys, but it didn't feel right. I couldn't go all the way with them, I just pretended to so no one would be suspicious. Every boy I was with went along with it, as who wouldn't want to say that they had sex with the queen bee?

Emily invited me inside and we sat on her bed. I stuttered like an idiot, asking meaningless questions. I couldn't help but look at her body, tan and strong in her tank top and shorts. I stared into her mysterious dark brown eyes and she looked into mine. I think she likes me. I want her to. I looked at her with lust but she was deep in thought, which I thought made her look really cute. Then her eyes widened. Did she remember?

"Em?" I questioned. Did I just call her Em? Oh no. What if she didn't want to be called that. Smooth. I need to relax, I'm totally overthinking everything.

She smiled. "Yeah, Ali."

She called me Ali! Either she is using my nickname because I used hers, which means she remembers the summer in Paris or she was just shortening my name. Probably the latter.

Just say it! You're Alison Dilaurentis. Nobody makes you nervous. "Umm. Do you remember?  Well it was a couple of years ago so it's okay if you don't. But, uh-" I couldn't stop stuttering.

"Remember what Ali?" She asked, trying to hide a smile. Like I just confirmed her thoughts. Or she enjoyed seeing me nervous. Oh my god, she was so cute. She bit her lip and looked at me, waiting for me to finish. She was so beautiful. I was falling head over heels for her.

"You and me, in Paris?" I managed to say.

She looked at me and then frowned and scanned my face. That couldn't be good. Then she smiled and leaned in. Was she going to-no, she wasn't. Emily's lips tickled my ear as she whispered "How could I forget."

Emily and Alison remember each other! What happens next? Will they get together? I have a lot more in store for Emison so make sure to check for my updates!! I promise there will be lots of love, but also some issues to make it interesting❤️❤️

-Skye