It's About Time Pt. 2

This is the same as the last chapter, but in Emily's POV

~Emily POV~

"Emily." My mom whispered.

I looked up at her. Tears were forming in my eyes. I still had a headache from my hangover, but I could deal with it. I'm used to them.

My dad sat down on the bed next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "We talked about...the situation."

I remained silent. Tears dripped down my face.

"Emmy, I'm sorry." My mom was crying too. "I was wrong. If this is who you are, then so be it. I won't love you any less."

I raised my eyes from the ground and made eye contact with her. "Really?" My voice cracked.

"It's hard, Em. For us and you. But, after thinking about it, we realized that coming out takes a lot of courage, and we should support you every step of the way. We are proud to be your parents." My mom said. "I'm not really all that surprised; I mean, you always hinted to it."

"If you want to spend the rest of your life with a girl, then so be it. Girls are sweet, pretty and caring. I love girls, so why shouldn't you. " My dad laughed, but became serious again. "It must've been so hard, to hide who you really are. And we are proud of you. I love you, Em."

"I love you too, Emily." My mom said.

I hugged them both. My mom then pulled away.

"I think that there is a very special girl you want to see." She said.

I smiled and hugged her again. "Thank you so much. I love you both."

I ran to Ali's house and banged on the door.

"They..they accepted me. For who I am." There were tears in my eyes, from the previous events.

Ali's smile gave me life. Her eyes glinted with happiness in the sunlight, and her teeth were sparkling. "Oh my gosh! We're good! Our friends and family accepted us." She shouted.

"Now all that's left is the our classmates." I remarked.

"Don't worry about that." She told me. "I don't care what anyone thinks."

I raised an eyebrow. "But you're the queen bee. Shouldn't you care-"

Ali rolled her eyes and kissed me. It was fiercer, my hungry than our previous kisses. This was one where you wanted more, but when you got that, it wasn't satisfying enough. It was perfect. I moved and started to kiss her neck and shoulders. I found the hem of her shirt and pulled it off.

"Upstairs." Ali

I knew Ali wasn't moving; since she was still in awe of the kiss, so I picked her up and carried her up the stairs, keeping our lips connected. I closed the door behind us and laid Ali down gently on the bed. I took off my shirt and put my legs around Ali's hips. I could hear her breathing, getting quicker with every touch. I started kissing her, with the same hungry way. I would never get used to this. I needed Ali. It was my destiny. She started touching the hooks on my bra and unclipped it. Her eyes filled with lust. It was extremely attractive. She took control and got on top of her. I took off Ali's shirt and unclipped her bra and pulled away so I could look at her beautiful body. I was entranced at the sight. She pulled me back up and kissed my neck, and went lower.

I saw Ali hesitate. She was obviously nervous, about our fist time, so I smiled to myself and rolled over so I could take control.

"Let me." I whispered, in what I hope, was a seductive voice. Her eyes widened and she nodded. She was too cute. Ali stared at me in awe. She was definitely turned on. I wanted to cherish this moment, and remember is forever. It had to be perfect.

I kissed her neck and gently bit it. From my practice, I found her pulse point easily. I knew what would turn her on. I wanted to make her experience as amazing as possible. I was rewarded with a hearty moan from Alison. I knew I was leaving marks, and tomorrow Alison would be pissed, but she wasn't complaining right now. I kissed stomach gently and moved down from there. I kissed her upper thighs, trying to drag it out, but Ali was restless

"Em..." She sighed.

I knew she was waiting, and to be honest, I wanted to see her powerless under me. I put one finger in, and went at a normal pace. She was already extremely wet. I couldn't believe I did that to her. Alison's breathing was so fast, I couldn't help but smile. Ali moaned, loader and longer than last time. I laughed, seeing the queen bee under my control was priceless. I knew Ali hates me laughing at her, but she was so into it, she didn't care. I started to kiss Ali's lips again, desperately, then moved back to her already red neck. I put in another finger, and then a third. As the pace fastened, Ali moaned extremely loud. I was concerned about the neighbors hearing. If the windows were closed, they shouldn't be able to. It was a risk, having sex behind an unlocked door, but seeing Ali below me, it was worth it.

Ali clenched up around my fingers, and then she came undone. Forget what I said before, the neighbor could definitely hear us now, even if the windows are closed. A loud string of moans came out of Ali's mouth and then she shouted "Emily!"

I knew I should stop, but hearing her say my name, damn, it was sexy. It turned my on more, if that was even possible. Even though she already climaxed I continued, going fasted. Ali stopped breathing altogether. It was more like a gasping fish out of water. And I loved it. I took my fingers out, and kissed her.

I got off Ali and laid next to her. I intertwined our fingers and started to nibble on her neck. Ali stayed still on the bed, catching her breath. After about five minutes, she got up and rolled into of me.

"Ali? What are you doing?" I asked confused.

I laughed. "I'm returning the favor. What else?"

"Have you ever-"

She cut her off "No, but there always has to be a first. And I would rather it be you than anyone else."

I was touched that she wanted to. I wasn't expecting her to want to. I knew she'd never been with a girl before, and probably wasn't comfortable. I knew that Ali pretended to be all confident, but inside, she really wasn't. I stared into her crystal blue eyes and rubbed her bare back, making her shiver. "You don't have to."

Her eyes penetrated my soul. "But I want to." She said huskily.

I looked into her eyes and her hands wandered my body. "Emily. How the hell do you have a six pack?" She mumbled to herself, but I don't think she meant to say it out loud. I laughed and she flushed.

"Just continue." I told her. "I'll good." I meant that I wouldn't laugh anymore, but I closed my eyes when I realized what I just said. "Ughh..." I moaned.

While I had my eyes closed, a felt Ali's hands wander down my body, touching every part. I felt her tongue on me, and I jerked upward in shock. I had no idea she would do that. Ali held my hips into place and continued. Oh shit , she was good. Her tongue swirled around, making every part of my tingle with pleasure. I moaned, softly, trying not to bring even more attention to us. Alison's went deeper into me, and I grabbed the sheets. I loved this side of her. She went quick, then slower. I flew even wetter, if that was even possible.

She continued, and my breathing was out of control. I knew I was close. This was the most amazing feeling in the world. I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted Ali to be mine forever.

"Ali." I moaned. I clenched up. "ALI!" I shouted, a little quieter than Ali was, but still extremely loud.

She met my lips again and we continued to softly kiss for a while. Eventually, Ali laid her head on my chest, and I messed with her hair.

"I love you Emily." She whispered into my chest.

"I love you too." I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her even closer. She rested her head in my neck. We fit together perfectly. Ali's arm was thrown across my stomach, and our legs were tangled together. It was perfect. She was perfect. We were perfect.

I wasn't going to write a chapter in Emily's POV, and I started writing another one, but then everyone said they wanted me to, and it seemed like a good idea, so here it is. I hope it was good. If you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to include them. Thank you all for 10k reads!

-Skye