Coming Out

~Ali POV~

I was nervous throughout the whole movie. What if the girls don't accept us. What if my parents don't accept. That would be worse. Ugh. I tried to keep thoughts out of my mind for now. Right now, I had to focus on telling the girls the right way...I knew Hanna was okay with it, but what about Spencer and Aria?

I told Emily that we had to tell them soon because I didn't want them to find out by them barging in on us making out or something the way my mom almost did. That would be really embarrassing.

Emily was sitting at the end of the aisle and I was to her left. The rest of the girls were to my left. Em and I were sharing a popcorn and Spencer and Aria were sharing one. Hanna wanted one to herself. Of course she did. But I mean come on! They were large! I laughed out loud. A lot of people looked at me, kind if angry. They had tears in there eyes.

I glanced up at the movie screen. Of course, this is the moment when they reveal that Mia's family didn't survive the accident. I mentally slap myself. What a great time to laugh.

I reached over a took Emily's hand. She glanced at the girls, saw that they were glued to the movie and interlocked our fingers.

The movie was great. We walked out of the theatre, dazed by what we just saw. We walked to the car and got in. Before Spencer put the key in, I looked at Emily and she nodded.

"Guys..." I started. They all looked at me. Hanna smiled. Hanna and romance...

"I just wanted you to know that...uh, I knew who Emily was before she came to Rosewood and we bonded. " I said, nervously.

"Yeah. Bonded." Hanna snorted. Spencer and Aria look at her, confused.

I glared at her. "You know, like we caught up with each other. We have been hanging out a lot lately. And then I realized how great of a person she was and I'm glad she's our friend..." Oh god. This was awful. What was I even saying? That we were friends? I glanced at Em helplessly.

Emily grabbed my hand. Spencer's eyes widened. At least she got it. "Ali and I are dating." Emily said simply. God. She made it seem so easy.

Hanna smiled triumphantly. "Haha I knew it."

Aria looked at me. "I didn't know you were...gay."

I laughed. "I made sure to cover it. But now I'm coming out."

Spencer stared at me. "I knew something was up with you and Emily but I couldn't figure it out. You got me this time. But it won't happen again. " She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. Everything was a puzzle to Spence. And that's one of the many things I love about her.

All the other girls got dropped off, one by one. Spencer pulled into Emily's driveway, which I thought was weird, since she lived only 4 houses down from us. She was probably being polite. Spencer pulled into her driveway and I got out, since I lived right next-door to her.

She looked at me, seriously. "You know my bedroom is right next to your window."

"And?" I asked confused.

"I don't want to see any funny business in your room in the future." She said in a motherly tone.

"Spence..." I groaned and started blushing.

She laughed and started walking away. Then she turned around. "So make sure you close your windows." She said and winked. "I know you. You won't be able to keep your hands off her..."

I glared and her, knowing it was true and walked into my house. I saw my mom sitting at the table, reading.

"Hey mom..." I had to tell her.

"Hey Ali. What's up?" She said, barely glancing up from her book.

I had to get her attention. Can you get dad to come here. I need to tell you guys something.

My dad just then walked in, opening the fridge. "About what?"

He grabbed an apple and sat down. I remained standing up.

"You guys know Emily, right?" I asked.

"Oh the new girl? I talked to her mom the other day. They are a very nice family, with great morals,

may I add. Did you know we were in the same tour group? What are the odds." My mom said.

"Yeah. I know. That's how we became closer." I was going to leave out the part about being in love with her since that trip. Nothing like knowing your 12 year old daughter was kissing another girl on your vacation. "Well we became really close and now we're a...couple."

How will Ali's parents react? How about Emily's? And do you still remember those photos Emily never got around to talking about... All will be revealed soon.

-Skye