Who is that?

~Ali POV~

Today was Noel Kahn's party; the party of the year. I wanted Emily to be my date, I wanted everyone who didn't already know that she was mine to know that Emily Fields is taken. We did just have sex, so she was kind of stuck with me now.

"Emily." I nudged her. She was watching TV, since we just woke up about half an hour ago.

Emily glanced at me, and turned back to the TV.

 "Emily." I said again.

Emily stretched out her legs and turned to me. "Yes, Ali?"

"My friend, Noel,  is having a party today."

Emily nodded. "I heard."

"Were you already invited?" I asked.

"Yeah. On my first day of school."

I pursed my lips. "By who?"

"Noel." She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh."

"Well, who did you think invited me?" Emily smiled.

"I don't know, I guess Hanna."

"Ah, yes. She talked about the party with me yesterday." Emily's eyes kept flashing from me to the TV screen in my bedroom. "Since you aren't going to say it, I guess I will. Will you be my date to the party?"

I have to admit, I'm not used to people making me speechless. But Emily did, even though we are dating, and I was so prepared to ask her, that this caught me off guard.

"Ali." Emily taunted. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up." I smiled and kissed her. "Yes, I'll be your date."

~Emily POV~

Ali rolled on top of me and continued kissing me.

I kissed her back and shifted so I was laying beside her. I kissed her neck and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

I leant over to the bed and kissed her again. I put on an oversized t-shirt. Once I'm out of bed, I'm staying out or I'll fall asleep again.

We walked down the stairs, and Alison made breakfast. I turned on the downstairs TV, and started watching Criminal Minds.

Ali came and sat by me. I put my arm around her, and slid it under her shirt. I drew patterns on her skin and she leaned her head into my neck.

Ali wanted to watch Best Friends, a Lifetime movie about a woman who tortured her best friend since she had a seemingly perfect life. It was a really good movie with a bunch of plot twists.

We continued watching TV, snuggling, sometimes kissing, having an uneventful afternoon, when Ali claimed we had to start getting ready.

"The party doesn't start for a few more hours." I complained.

"Fine. I'll get ready. You can get ready whenever you want to." She stated.

Alison and parties, Hanna warned me about this. I laughed and she kissed me again. I was watching Ghost Whisper, when I realized we would have to leave in half an hour.

I left Ali's and went to my house. I put on a crop top and skinny jeans; my usual attire. I have way too many crop tops, muscle tanks, tank tops and skinny jeans. I wasn't into the whole party thing, but I put on a little more makeup than I usually do.

Alison was wearing a short dark blue dress. The back of her dress was open and it had two small straps holding it up. She looked so hot. Ali had straightened her hair, and it looked beautiful.

We were upstairs in her room when we heard a crash downstairs. My heart started racing, and I crept out into the dark hallway and put a protective arm around Ali.

Someone came around the corner and I heard Alison gasp and take a step back.

I would write more but class just started. You probably already know who is in Ali's house; I'm really bad at cliffhangers. This wasn't even supposed to be a cliffhanger. Well, thank you for reading and ❤️

-Skye

(I wrote this chapter almost a year ago. Wow.)