The Morning After

~Emily POV~

I wake up in Jason's bed. Oh no. Fuck. What would Ali think? I could tell her. I couldn't. It was her brother, and I didn't want her to hate him. I look at Jason in disgust. I must've passed out during the rape, but he continued anyway. I would've slapped him, but it would wake him up. My hands and legs were still tied, but it felt looser. I hobbled out of bed and after a few minutes got the duct tape off my hands. The rest came off easily. I looked in the mirror at my naked body. I had bruises and blood everywhere. Everything hurt. I put on my shirt and pants and stumbled out of the house. Ali wasn't in her bed. Shit.

I got a message from an unknown number.

Told you that you're a slut.

That bitch. Who was that? And how did they know about Jason?

I am a slut. Right?

~Ali POV~

Last night, I went to look for Emily but I couldn't find her anywhere. Her car was still at the party, but she was nowhere to be found. I got the other drunk girls, and Hanna said she saw Emily go outside. We went there, yelling her name, but there was no response. I got extremely worried and called her cell, but no answer. We searched all night, with no luck. Spencer suggested waiting outside her house until tomorrow afternoon, and if she didn't show up, we should call the cops as a last resort. The police weren't very friendly here at Rosewood. So here we were, camping out on Emily's front porch like a bunch of weirdos. Why couldn't we have a decent police force in Rosewood? If we want to them and announced Emily was missing they'd probably say it was an alien abduction.

In the early morning, probably at 5 in the morning, I saw Emily hobbling over to her house. I jumped up and hugged her, and Emily flinched and stiffened. I leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head and I grazed her cheek.

"I'm sorry Ali. I got lost and I'm really tired." She muttered and went inside her house.

I looked at Spencer, Aria and Hanna.

"Well she probably got lost in the woods by the Kahn cabin. Wouldn't be very uncommon in Rosewood." Spencer stated.

We all nodded our heads in agreement and decided to give Emily a little space. We waited downstairs in her living room. Luckily her parents weren't home.

~Hanna POV~

I saw her come out of Ali's house. She was there the whole time. I didn't want to tell Ali that, because she'll immediately get mad at Em for lying. I noticed that Emily wasn't wearing a bra and her hair was mess. If you looked carefully, you could see bruised, bloody skin everywhere. Everyone assumes its from the woods, but I don't think so. I'm surprised Spencer didn't notice. Maybe I am smart. But it doesn't add up. How would she have the injuries if she didn't get lost in the woods. And why was she in Ali's empty house? Emily must have some excuse.

~Emily POV~

I ran upstairs and went into my room. I broke down crying. What did I just do? What did Jason just do? I was hurting physically and emotionally. More than anything, I wanted to forget all about what just happened. Soon after lots of crying, I fell asleep in my bed.

I woke up, sore and cranky. Why did this happen to me? What did I ever do? I felt so dirty. I would confront Jason, but I don't ever want to see his fucking face again. I mean I know he was drunk, but even I didn't do anything that bad when I was drunk. I think. God, this is so messed up what the fuck did I do to deserve this. I stumbled downstairs and was greeted by the comforting faces of my friends. Fuck. Ali reached out to me, but I jumped. I Couldn't touch her after what I did, I felt so dirty. And the physical contact, it reminds me of what happened. I don't want anyone touching me. I moved to the couch farthest away from my friends and sat down. I curled up into a ball.