The Suprise

~Emily POV~

Alison and I were eating breakfast when my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone and opened the text. It was from an unknown number.

I left a surprise for you in your room. Go alone.

What the hell? Who was this from? It must be the same person who sent me the picture. All I knew was that Alison had to leave. Now. I rambled off some excuse and she unwillingly left. I felt bad, but I couldn't have her seeing what was in my room. It was probably the picture. She kissed me and walked out.

I sprinted upstairs and opened my bedroom door. My mouth fell open in shock. How? I got another text from the unknown number.

Don't say I never gave you anything. It's all yours. Once I'm done with you, you'll be glad you have it. And don't even think about getting rid of it, or the picture goes viral. Better find a good hiding place in your room!

I walk into my room and close the door before anyone can see what's in my room.

~Ali POV~

I walk into my house and get ready as quickly possible. I needed to find out what Emily was so afraid of. I threw on one of my dresses and barely put on any makeup. I look into the mirror. Shit, the hickeys. I grab a scarf and some concealer. I'll put it on later, if I have time. I strapped in my wedges and got my keys. I didn't lock the door to Emily's house when I left, and I don't think she did. Sure enough, it opened easily.

I quietly made my way up the stairs and slowly opened the door to Emily's room to find her slamming her closet door shut, out of breath.

"Hey." I said, casually.

Her eyes widened as she saw me. "Ali. How long were you here for?"

I raised my eyebrows. "I just got here. Are you trying to hide something?"

"What? No! I was just changing."

"Em, you're still in your pajamas." I reminded her. I was starting to get angry. I loved her, but I couldn't deal with all this lying.

Emily started crying. I softened and put my arms around her. I shouldn't be angry with her. She just spilled her whole life story to me.

"Shh. Em, it's okay." I comforted her. She cried into my shoulder. Quiet, heartbroken sobs.

We stayed like this for a while. Obviously, Em was really upset about what just happened. I felt so bad for her. Even after rehab, there was still drama.

She wiped her eyes. "We're going to be late for school. " She said, tearfully.

"I'll drive you." I said and kissed her gently.

She nodded. "Thank you. I'm glad I have you in my life."

I smiled. I would do anything for her. She was my everything. We left the house, the closet forgotten.

Short chapter, sorry! Thank you all for reading! It means so much to me. I am going to reveal what's in Emily's closet for sure next chapter, so watch for my update, tomorrow. ❤️

-Skye