Expanding the Duo

~Ali POV~

After we finished, we laid on the couch and cuddled for what seemed like eternity.

"I love you Alison." Emily's quiet voice echoed through my mind. I love you. She loves me. How did we get here? All my life I've wanted to be loved and now my dream has become a reality. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to lay in this moment forever. With my face burrowed in Emily's soft flesh, our legs tangled together, her heart beating steadily, like a metronome lulling me into peace.

"I love you Em." I whispered back. I knew she heard me. Once I said it, her arm tightened around me and she deeply exhaled.

Then I heard a car pull into Emily's garage. We gathered up our clothes and sprinted upstairs. Just after we finished putting our clothes back on, Emily's mom came in the room. She must've suspected I was here.

"Hey Alison." She said, pointedly.

"Hi Mrs. Fields." I responded nervously. Did she know what we just did?

"Mom, we were just studying. I was so focused on changing, I didn't notice Emily took out our English books. She was so smart. I smirked at her.

Mrs. Fields look relieved that we were fully clothed. "Oh, okay. I just thought- never mind." She left the room in a hurry.

Emily started laughing. "Em? Why are you laughing! She almost caught us having sex on your couch!"

"It's not like she hasn't caught me before." She giggled.

My face turned pale. Why would she bring that up now. I must've been glaring at her pretty harshly, because then she stopped laughing.

"I was kidding, Ali. My mom would kill me if she caught me having sex."

I let out a breath. "Oh."

"So I made sure to never be caught." Em muttered as she smirked.

"Emily!" I yelled. She was obviously kidding, but still.

"What?" She laughed.

"Come here!" I tacked her and pushed her on the bed. "That's for being a smart ass."

"Get off me!" She laughed and tried to push me off her.

"No, I like it here." I started kissing her neck.

"Girls, do you want anything to eat." Mrs. Fields yelled from downstairs. I jumped off Emily like a scared cat.

"We're good." Emily shouted.

I looked at Emily. "No more intimate actions while parents are in the house."

She pouted. "Why not?"

"I don't need your mother walking in on us!"

"I don't know. The rush makes it more fun, don't you think?" She said as she pulled me back down and laid next to me. That was a reason why I loved Emily. She was always so brave, so confident.

"I-uh.." I mumbled as Emily moved my hair away from my neck and started kissing it. Oh my god. She knows exactly what turns me on. I closed my eyes. I couldn't resist her.

Emily looked at me, her eyes staring at me with happiness. "I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~One Day Later~~~~

~Hanna POV~

I was walking into the Brew when I noticed Emily. When I saw her, I realized, other than her being Alison's girlfriend, I barely knew anything about of her. Emily was sitting by herself on her laptop, probably using the Brew's wifi to finish up her homework. I ordered my coffee and sat down next to her. She looked up, surprised.